Recent content by n1rvana

1. n1rvana

Mini-review Ascend ELX Ribbon Tower …

I appreciate your impressions of the ELX towers. I am considering these speakers with the Titan dome tweeters in the future. Unfortunately, my current living situation is not favourable to wide dispersion speakers.
  2. n1rvana

KEF R11 Meta Tower Speaker Review

I love the R Mera series except for the gloss finish. It's the only thing holding me back from purchasing.
  3. n1rvana

March Audio Sointuva

Just 1 pair For context, my search for a high-fidelity system started at the beginning of COVID with the intent to purchase Triangle Borea BR03 and NAD 316BEE V2 based on subjective reviews from several YouTubers (whom I don't follow anymore). After discovering this forum and due to several...
  4. n1rvana

March Audio Sointuva

I'm near Westwood
  5. n1rvana

March Audio Sointuva

My dilemma is what finish to get...
  6. n1rvana

March Audio Sointuva

Alan is very responsive to emails. You would have gotten a response quicker than posting here (if he's still awake ofc given the timezone difference).
  7. n1rvana

March Audio Sointuva

Details of the new AWG speaker should be up soon (like real soon)! I just happened to inquire about the speaker as he was updating the website.
  8. n1rvana

Sigberg Audio Manta (12" wideband cardioid active speakers) development thread

Nothing in particular atm. I eagerly await reviews. It doesn't matter to me what side of the pond they come from as long as there are objective measurements along with subjective impressions. I don't think you would risk your reputation in providing fudged data given the fact that others will...
  9. n1rvana

Sigberg Audio Manta (12" wideband cardioid active speakers) development thread

I'm very interested in this speaker as I am in the market for a good setup for a mid-sized room after I make a big move in about 6 months. I look forward to reviews that employ objective measurements, especially Klippel. I would like to see off-axis measurements. Congrats on what looks like a...
  10. n1rvana

Dirac Live Bass Control coming to Dirac Live Stereo This YEAR!!

The discount works now! Thanks! I purchased the bundle at a discount.
  11. n1rvana

Dirac Live Bass Control coming to Dirac Live Stereo This YEAR!!

I'm not able to get the code, "BC2023", to work at checkout for the multichannel bundle. Is anyone else having issues?
  12. n1rvana

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

Hi all. I plan on getting an Okto dac8 Pro for my first Hi-fi system and require additional input before I make the purchase. My plan is to utilize Buckeye Hypex NCxxxMP amps (first 2 channels, followed by 3 more down the road) which have an input gain of 26db. I emailed Dylan regarding what...
  13. n1rvana

Kef R Meta Series Release

Purifi 1ET400A seems overkill for the Kef R3. Also, I suspect the difference might not be audible between the Purifi 1ET400A and Hypex NC252MP.
  14. n1rvana

I'm considering the R3 Meta for a temporary solution (2-3 years) based on my living situation. This would be my first Hifi system. Would a Hypex NC252 be enough or do I need the headroom of an NC502? Thanks
  15. n1rvana

So if I was to get the Kef R3 Meta, what is objectively worse in a HT environment? Black gloss vs white gloss?