Recent content by naagratrax

1. naagratrax

Which deceased musicians you miss the most and wish were still alive?

Guru (Gang starr) for me 43years still too young, the project Jazzmatazz is awesome Joe Sample too !
  2. naagratrax

KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced

Hello, My father has just bought some LS60s. I would like to use my dirac licence to calibrate them. Do any of you know how to take measurements without an analogue input? I'm a bit confused as I can't see how to recover an analogue microphone signal and output it as a Digital Out. Audient...
  3. naagratrax

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Can someone tell me if the Spinfit work with Zero 2 ?
  4. naagratrax

Fiio btr15

Can you share the measurements?
  5. naagratrax

Rotel DT-6000 Review & Measurements (CD Player / DAC)

Does somebody have a personal klippel in UE ?
  6. naagratrax

Upgrade my system for better instruments separation

Don't wanna be rude or judgmental but how a student college can afford an 10K McIntosh and a pair of high end Klipsch I don't see that every day even in Paris
  7. naagratrax

Dirac Live Bass Management?

Can someone explain me why DLBM is not available yet in 2023 with windows/Mac OS ? what's the problem here and why it's an exclusivity with AVR ?
  8. naagratrax

Show us your bicycles!

Hey, since we talking about bike, this is my last ebike with Bosch CX Performance Smart System 2022 since the last one was stolen in Paris and sadly no insurance... (it's horrible btw) I don't see lot of people using the German brands Winora (with Haidbike) but it's an amazing bike with some...
  9. naagratrax

dbx DriveRack VENU360 Review (audio processor)

Any idea guys about this one from Thomann vs Venue 360 for the measurement ? It's more recent apparently but i don't know if i can trust this specs : Inputs Type XLR chassis socket (balanced) Level +18 dBu (max.) Impedance 1 MΩ (stereo), 500 kΩ (mono) Outputs Type XLR chassis plug (balanced)...
  10. naagratrax

Quick measurements of dbx DriveRack PA2 speaker management system

It's look really good guys and transparent ! Do you think if the Venue 360 have a better specs ? in comparaison with DEQ 2496 with analog in/out it's better ?
  11. naagratrax

Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 2nd gen measurements

Are you happy mate with the iFi iPower SMPS ? i seen a post from Amir in 2018 that it's make no difference with the stock psu
Top Bottom