Recent content by Nesty

1. N

General Mistreatment toward windows 7 users.

If it does not work on your window 7, just let go of your lollipop toy and sell it to the big boys who are interested :) as they get it functioning well . Besides you're stuck with and old OS and since you say it does not work for you, what good is it to maintain in your shelf... for antique...
  2. N

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

@Krunok , it occurs randomly in a song like 1/th of the second. thanks the DPC tool is useful. Image below with two red bars it's gone now. As instructed I disabled my wifi device in the device manager. Great tool.
  3. N

Yes, I did and the problem is still there.
  4. N

Guys, I'm experiencing some random pauses very short like glitch when playing music on topping d10 with foobar wasapi on windows 10. Do you have any suggested solutions. Thanks in advance.
  5. N

Mine does not behave that way, I have plugged and unplugged it several time when I change different op amps and no issue of D10 being driver undetected. One thing though is that Foobar sometime loses the handle D10 driver so I just re- choose wasapi push D10 DAC again. Other than that no big issues.
  6. N

Yes, the DX3Pro driver can also detect my D10 so it works not only for Dx3pro but also other models.
  7. N

I removed the existing D10 driver which I previously installed in my laptop. Then I downloaded and installed the Dx3PRO driver ONLY not the DX3 pro firmware.
  8. N

I'm not sure if it's my ears are faulty but I uninstalled the d10 driver and installed the dx3pro. Looks like the sound is better.
  9. N

I got mine working on PC nice sound. Anybody tried this on an android phone huawei if it will work? I plan to connect phone>>D10>>Heaphoneamp
  10. N

Hi Guys, need some help. I installed the foobar2000 on win7 to test my D10. And I get this inside the Preference->Output->Asio the screen on the right Access Denied. Something is blocking. The console displays this "ASIO driver enumeration failure: Could not start the worker process - Access...
  11. N

I just ordered D10 during the 11.11 sale, what desktop amplifier to match it do you guys recommend? thanks
  12. N

May we know who the seller is? so we can avoid buying from them...thanks
  13. N

Just asking I'm not hardcore audiophile, is there a sound sonic difference between a balanced and unbalanced outputs?
  14. N

@DonH56 , the "proper chip" I'm referring to is the opa1612 in the D50 which is permanently soldered, so maybe the designers decided it is the best optimal combination. But on the D10 they released it as opamp rollable well maybe you're right just for marketing hype to target audiophiles who...
  15. N

marketing appeal probably to enthusiast. @amirm , just a thought... generally would the FR be impacted when opamp is rolled with say opa2209 or any? thanks
Top Bottom