Recent content by NightlyNurse

1. N

Power Supply for Topping E30

I tried it with topping's linear power supply. It did improve it but at the tot $250 price point there are better options
  2. N

Gold Planar GL2000 / Dac needed

I own the GL2000. They sounded great off of my E1DA 9038S gen 2
  3. N

Gustard H16 Review (Headphone Amplifier)

I can confirm. The 3.5 is the balanced version though. Not the normal kind that comes with headphones. I'd recommend the Gustard A18MQA with it. I have it and its my favorite dac with the Denefrips ARES II being a close second
  4. N

I haven't tried it actually. I don't have a tidal account. In saying that though the Gustard A18MQA is my favorite by far. I took it over both the Topping D90 MQA and SGD1 which I tried both.
  5. N

Good luck with the stack. Don't know about the X16 but I love my A18MQA/H16 Combo. Best of luck :-)
  6. N

Dumb Question. Whats special about the 3.5mm pro balanced jack? Can a normal 3.5mm headphone be used with it?
  7. N

SMSL SA300 / Infineon Class D

Pseudo? It's not true balanced?
  8. N

SMSL DA-8S

I have one and really enjoy it
  9. N

Loxjie A30 Amplifier Review

I have one and it sounds great. Nice and clear. Balanced speaker amp at such a price. It's be awesome if Amir ever got one to review
  10. N

Haha. I swear that wasn't on purpose
  11. N

Oops. Sorry. Forgot to list the headphones. I use 3. Meze Empyrean as my Daily Driver, HD800s when I play a game on occasion or in the mood for it's clarity, and Meze Noir when I want to lean my head back and relax. Empyrean via XLR balanced, Hd800s via 4.4 balanced, Noir via 2.5 balanced(with...
  12. N

I love it. Chose it over the SMSL SP400 and Topping A90. In order I chose the Gustard H16 then the SP400 and the last is the A90.
  13. N

SMSL SP400 Balanced Headphone Amplifier THX AAA

Yeah. Mine got hot after a few songs
  14. N

First Set of Speakers Setup. Please Help

I'm not sure. It's the Denafrips Ares II if that makes a difference
  15. N

Its the Denafrips Ares II. I have it connected via XLR. Thanks for the help
Top Bottom