1. ninetylol

resistor relay volume control preamp

Sabaj A10h can be used as a preamp.
  2. ninetylol

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

No problem i hope you will have a lot fun with them :D
  3. ninetylol

I just removed my 30% super early bird order, so theres one spot left if anyone wants it.
  4. ninetylol

Give me a reason to keep using these balanced cables

Sounds like a ground loop. Is your source balanced? If not using unbalanced to balanced Adapters just reduces the gain on the speaker (thus lower noise) but you still have a ground loop.
  5. ninetylol

Swissonic A305

It sure is and you learn a lot from it. Just trying to help a bit :D
  6. ninetylol

Swissonic A305

Well pretty useless to stuff the ports because you use a subwoofer and then dont use the subwoofer. You need to Look at the complete system then.
  7. ninetylol

Swissonic A305

You are losing too much energy below 200hz. DB should go up from there not down. Import a harman curve into rew.
  8. ninetylol

Bookshelf recommendations with no subwoofer.

Wharfedale Lintons still count as bookshelfs. Dont need a sub with those.
  9. ninetylol

WiiM Ultra

Well it wouldnt make any sense that way?
  10. ninetylol

Thats more correct true, @antcollinet described it pretty good in another Post too What I wanted to say is that on a higher ohm speaker you need a bigger voltage supply to gain more max power, while on a lower ohm speaker you are most likely current limited first and wont gain much from going...
  11. ninetylol

higher Ohm need higher voltage because theres more resistance. you can see that in amirs review on page1 too. most amps struggle with lower Ohm because you need to push more current to achieve the same power which means more heat
  12. ninetylol

WiiM Ultra

I just wished it had balanced outs, would be a perfect fit for V3 monoblocks. This way i will probably stay on the WiiM Amp.
  13. ninetylol

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

I already posted the measurements of a Box in my last post. Anyway, Deal is over for now. Congratulations to those who got a pair!
  14. ninetylol

70x46x43 22kg per speaker. Not really small, but maybe useful for the Dentons.
  15. ninetylol

Seems to be available again. Gogo
Top Bottom