Recent content by nitinvaid20

1. N

Marantz Model 30 or Cambridge Audio CXA81 which stereo AMP i should go for? for Dual Subs

I have already ordered the Cambridge audio CXA81 Stereo AMP with CXNV2 Streamer for Pair of Martin Logan 35xti can be upgraded as tower in future and i have 2 JL Audio Subs E112 but thinking to change the AMP which has good looks and dedicated knobs for tone control CXA81 love the looks in...
  2. N

Focal Celestee Review (Headphone)

is there any way i can add reverb sound like concert, theater sound type like old creative XIFI cards has those settings
  3. N

Topping DX7 Pro DAC and Headphone Amp Reviewed

I need to ask few things what is PO? when its showing USB>PO USB>P+L and what does FIR do? PCM FIR 1 ,2 ....7 what is the meaning of all 3 options
  4. N

Thanks and issue was also solved it was not working because of DTS encoding enabled on my soundcard i figured it out
  5. N

when i remove the optical cable it wont show anything and when its inserted it is showing 48Khz means its working and detecting the connection.. but no sound
  6. N

i did that already its selected to OPT on display its showing OPT>PO
  7. N

I just got mine DX7-Pro DAC connected to my PC with USB and Bluetooth connection its working fine there are no issues how ever i have soundcard connected in my PC Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 it has optical output connection which i was using with my Logitech Z906 speakers which was working...
Top Bottom