Recent content by NONTAS

1. N

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

I contacted Audiophonics France and told me they don't have replacement adapters for Topping L30. Any ideas where i can find one?
  2. N

Is there anywhere a replacement for Topping L30's adaptor? Topping or anyone else sell it in separate? (i live in Europe) Mine is damaged from its trip to me and i don't think it is going to last a long... I already have problems with its operation. :(
  3. N

I am a Greece buyer and 4PX tracking has a 4PX Order No and a Tracking No, BUT from the beggining untill now "there is no tracking data" from China to Greece. Have you experienced the same (first 5 days or so)? Should i contact HIFI COLLEGE again?
  4. N

Thanks for the reply. It is 2008. I will go for a replacement, but in this case would the older units be safe too? Although i already damged it, this info could be useful for some.
  5. N

My main concern is the faulty function in preamp mode. My marantz PM 410 is just great with my HD6xx and significaly better than L30. I was about to return L30 but i noticed that topping stack E30 + L30 is way better than just E30 on its own in my system. So is it that dangerous in preamp mode...
  6. N

So with 2012 there is still a chance an ESD pulse to destroy the amp? Is there any way to make them safe too?
  7. N

When you received their message and then when you replied your 1st and 2nd messages? Yesterday (26th Jan) I received their message at 02:00 universal time and i replied at 09:21. Still nothing.
  8. N

Finaly i got a reply from HIFI COLLEGE via amazon.de . It is in german but i don't speek german so here is the english translation : "Hello, the replacement is completely free! Please provide a photo of the SN number of the topping L30 (all-round photos)! And send me your information (phone...
  9. N

Mine starts from 2008. I contacted HIFI COLLEGE store twice, but they did not reply... Anyone else faced same problem? What can i do in this case?
  10. N

No he did not, but i will and i will explain him what to check.
  11. N

Just called him, he measured volts, i did not what to ask him to measure so it is my bad. What measurements i need to see (in ohms) to be safe? Sorry for my poor english!
  12. N

Well a guy did this for me, i will ask him but i think it was voltage. That changes something?
  13. N

I contacted HIFI COLLEGE and they did no reply. What can i do guys? Anyone else experienced the same from a seller?
  14. N

I did this and there is 0,03-0,05 Volt at the left and 0,01-0,03 Volt at the right screw. Is that safe from ESD???
  15. N

Hi again, after no answer received from HIFI COLLEGE about the extra charges and fees, i decided to return mine to Amazon.de (starting from 2008). It is not availiable atm at Amazon but it will be in stock at the 6th of March. Do you think they wait for the newest series (2013+) and worth waiting?
Top Bottom