Recent content by pkane

1. pkane

Beta Test: Multitone Loopback Analyzer software

Hmm. Are you sure you updated to the latest version? There shouldn't be any FFTs of the size you set on the Spectrum tab being performed while you're watching the oscilloscope plot.
  2. pkane

Out of curiosity, can you please try this version? I added the prioritization for what's on the screen, so hopefully the waveform/oscilloscope view will be less jerky: https://app.box.com/s/ue7ll9xmvwogst817x2l1xg09opvgy47
  3. pkane

That would be my expectation. Oscilloscope isn't tied to the spectrum view FFT rate. When you increase FFT size, you likely increase the load on the CPU leaving fewer cycles for the oscilloscope to process its data. I'll see if I can optimize this a little more by giving higher priority to the...
  4. pkane

Somewhat by design :) The oscilloscope view is lower priority than waveform capture and processing, so if you have a slower computer (a laptop, for example), you may see some jumps because the oscilloscope isn't keeping up with the data coming in. Also, if you are using two different...
  5. pkane

Updated v1.1.12 with fixes for the reported two issues: https://app.box.com/s/ue7ll9xmvwogst817x2l1xg09opvgy47 Fixed: counter starts at 0 not 1 Fixed: interval can vary by a lot between successive captures @Rantapossu , @Sokel - please check.
  6. pkane

A new preview/test update, MTA v1.1.12: https://app.box.com/s/ue7ll9xmvwogst817x2l1xg09opvgy47 New feature added: Interval Sweep. Like all other sweeps, this one allows multiple measurements to be placed on a chart. Measurements are done on a specified time interval, and repeated a specified...
  7. pkane

GoldenSounds passes apparently ABX test for DACs (NOT Really)

perfect clock and level sync would be required. Not impossible, though.
  8. pkane

If you want, upload one of the history files for me to look at. There's only one setting that controls if calibration file is used or not.
  9. pkane

A Call For Humor!

She should look for a remote job. It's easy to apply filters to clean up your appearance at an online interview :)
  10. pkane

No, I'm afraid I still can't reproduce. Checking an item or double-clicking an item appears to always use the calibration file for me.
  11. pkane

Sorry about that. I keep the version number the same for all the preview/testing versions, which requires uninstall/reinstall. When I post a link to a box.com download, that's a preview version. I usually describe it as such. When I release a new version officially (on the Multitone website)...
  12. pkane

If you can find a pattern that causes this, let me know. I'm not sure how to reproduce this - it works every time when I try it.
  13. pkane

Hi Guy, Calibration file must be in the same spot on the disk as when the original measurement was taken. That's where MTA will look for it when displaying history entries. Don't replace the calibration file or rename it, as then MTA will not find it. I'm using calibration files now for a lot...
  14. pkane

One more minor update to v1.1.11: https://app.box.com/s/ue7ll9xmvwogst817x2l1xg09opvgy47 Fixes the Y-axis label overlap on Waveform plot Fixes the discontinuity at the end of a Native DSD measurement Fixes an issue with the final measurement results not being computed properly when the preview...
  15. pkane

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

You keep confusing engineering with science. They are not the same.
Top Bottom