Recent content by rasher

1. R

Newbie advice - complementing KLH Model 5

I think this is really good advice - thank you - and I'm going to pursue this option, but the HDMI situation is a little annoying. I'd prefer to just use the AVR as the HDMI switch (fewer devices, and the switch is HDMI 2.0 - I think it will just be more convenient). Buuut, the presence of 1...
  2. R

PS5, Switch, and Google TV. They go to a monoprice blackbird switch [which to its credit, works very well, including an auto-sense function] and then to the wall.
  3. R

That makes sense - you would have me think of this as a $1500 integrated amp (with room correction) that happens to have a few other convenience features. Unfortunately my TV is mounted above the speakers over the fireplace, and the electronics are in the console in the lower right wall [with...
  4. R

Thanks for the ideas! This does seem like it could be a good option - I did a little reading about their room correction stuff and it seems to be very well reviewed. My only hesitation is that I have to a desire to purchase an amplifier once and purchase it for life (or at least, a very long...
  5. R

Hey there, I have lurked on this forum quite a bit, but have a couple questions I haven't been able to answer for myself. If there are good resources anyone can point me to, that would be great. Most of the recommended reading sources are ... a bit dense :) Current Setup - Google TV w/...
Top Bottom