Recent content by Raul Nicconti

1. R

Luxman M113

Ha, ha, yea that is the issue, I just want a new amp to get a new one even if I can't hear the differences.
  2. R

Luxman M113

I forgot to add that most of my listening is at a low volume as I am working.
  3. R

Luxman M113

I have 2 Luxman M113 and want to bi-amp a new pair of Wharfedale Evo 4.2 The Luxmans are 60Watts at 8 omh. I am using a Topping D50s Dac and streaming Tidal as on my desktop system. Anyone think I could improve on the amps or would any improvement be minimal?
  4. R

Topping PA3: subjective impressions

I just opened the box on my Topping PA 3 and it has a screw rolling around inside the case. I am sure it is a small screw, I can hear it the way it moves. Someone else in this forum mentioned a rattle. Someone in the Topping factory is a real joker. I was running an old Luxman M-113 on my...
  5. R

What headphone(s) do you own ?

I have the NAD Hp50s with the JDS Atam and a Topping d50s and the app and Dac are great the NAD are ok. I have HD 600 and they are not in the same league. The ear pads are small and they hurt after 30 minutes. (I have a big head) The head ban hits the tap of my head also. (same big head...
Top Bottom