Recent content by raymate

1. R

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

Anyone got the S9 and the S9 Pro, I got the S9 just after @amirm review then the S9 Pro was released, want people views on if its worth getting the S9 Pro, mostly use Senns HD 6xx series of headphones
  2. R

Hidizs AP80 vs AP80 Pro

I would also like to know this...
  3. R

Topping A50s Headphone Amplifier Review

Really want the 50 trio stack but I was thinking would just buying the Topping DX7 Pro be a better option, its all the three parts of the 50 series in one box. Does anyone have any views on why that would be a better or not so better idea? Having the 3 parts separate does that give you any...
  4. R

Do USB Audio Cables Make A Difference?

Your right but up here in Canada thats cheap, nothing is cheap for us in Canada. For example nothing relating to this cable subject but I recently wanted a small pocket FM radio, in the US amazon its $20 US (a Sony) for us with TAX I had to pay almost $50 Canadian from a local store (amazon...
  5. R

Do USB Audio Cables Make A Difference?

Im waiting for @amirm to test the Supra USB cable, I did purchase one as they are fairly cheap and I liked the colour :) But cant say I hear anything different, my brain tells me its a bit fuller but that's my brain. The other reason I went for it is they claim they are "USB Standard Certified"...
  6. R

Agreed, thank you and perfect avatar with Morph :)
  7. R

Thats good to hear, all of the reviews for the Toppings don't really talk about the Senns, the only reference a reviewer made was the Seens needs warmer amp. So I was beginning to think they would not be a good fit. At the moment im running out of FiiO gear amps and dacs
  8. R

How is this with the Senns HD598, HD58x, HD600 and HD650, I'm thinking of getting the tower with D50s and the P50 Im 90% Senns user and then some random cans like Koss and AudioTechnica And to follow that up any good dealers in Canada to get the trio from?
Top Bottom