Recent content by Reverb

1. R

Question on in-ear microphones

Thank you! This gives me a place to start. I understand that these are all relative (i.e. 0dB is not really 0dB). Looks like I've got enough hear to keep me busy for awhile :) I really appreciate yours and @pozz inputs!
  2. R

More great stuff! The posts on the 5909 thread are very interesting. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that other folks have already gone really far down this road. Apologies if you documented it elsewhere, but can you describe the test setup you used for your measurements? It appears that a...
  3. R

This is great info, thanks very much! I'm not trying to match curves published by anyone else; just curious how they perform when actually mounted on my head. I have two sets of headphones (AudioTechnica ATH-M50 and Sony WH-1000XM4) and would like to see their "objective" FR vs my subjective...
  4. R

Hi all, Mostly for curiosity's sake, I'm considering getting some in-ear microphones that I've seen mentioned in several threads: SP-TFB-2. However, in those posts, I see several mentions that these are good for "relative" and not "absolute" measurements. And also, implications that responses at...
  5. R

THX Onyx Review (headphone adapter)

Apologies if this has already been asked: can the THX Onyx drive a line input to powered speakers? I'm thinking of pairing it up with Kali LP6 v2. Any feedback appreciated.
Top Bottom