Recent content by ribosradagast

1. ribosradagast

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

https://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/denavrx3800h-rb/denon-avr-x3800h-9.4-ch-x-105-watts-8k-a/v-receiver-w/heos/1.html accessories4less still has it (though refurbished) at the same price, no coupon necessary
  2. ribosradagast

Capital Audio Festival 2023 - Nov 10-12

Yeah that's them, good detective-ing! I knew there was some "trick" happening with the highs, weird that the sales rep in that room didn't mention the two tweeters on the back @alont Idk how I missed all of those wood - carbon fiber - glass - crazy lookin speakers! Very cool
  3. ribosradagast

@alont got way better pics than I did, so I'll try not to double up much @Dennis Murphy has a 20hz tone test track, we thought the pics were going to rattle off the walls when the BMR towers cranked it! Atrium full of vinyl mostly Synergistic Research Ted saying that he "can't listen...
  4. ribosradagast

Yeah it'd be really nice to hear the 8C as well as the Salon2 - but somehow I doubt those make it to many shows :) I also noticed Salk isn't there this time, I hope Jim is doing well.
  5. ribosradagast

Hey pals! I saw that Orchard Audio will be there this weekend, is anyone else planning on going? I'll be there Saturday and am looking forward to hopefully seeing @Dennis Murphy in the Philharmonic Audio room (306) as well as the SVS, Hsu, and Orchard Audio rooms...
  6. ribosradagast

Orchard Audio at Capital Audio Fest 2023 (CAF2023)

That's a crazy amount of subs! Looking forward to hearing it, I'll be there Saturday if all pans out. There seems to be much more acceptance of subwoofers in general this year - I saw both SVS and Hsu will be exhibiting at the show. In years past, they've been audiophile taboo, so it's nice to...
  7. ribosradagast

FS: revel m105 bookshelf speakers

Sold! To @Boris Badinov , who was a perfect gentleman throughout the transaction. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him for future business!
  8. ribosradagast

Parts Express DIY C-Note Speaker Review

Paging @Dennis Murphy - the world waits with bated breath for your crossover mod!
  9. ribosradagast

Their big brothers, the M106, are no longer available
  10. ribosradagast

Price drop to $1000 :cool:
  11. ribosradagast

Price dropped to $1050 shipped!
  12. ribosradagast

SOLD!!!: revel m106 bookshelf speakers

Price has been dropped to $1250 with shipping included to the contiguous US.
  13. ribosradagast

Can we discuss the BMR Tower?

Lusty! Did y'all ever figure out the grille situation?
  14. ribosradagast

Price dropped - $1100 shipped in the contiguous United States
Top Bottom