Recent content by rpatel18

1. R

Good stereo quality AVR for ~$1,500

I started to upgrade them so for the fronts I had the Klipsch F30 and will now (hopefully) have the B&W 603 anniversary fronts delivered this week...the center is a klipsch F series center and the rears are Mirage Omni 350s....I plan on upgrading the whole set to B&W within a couple years though
  2. R

so should I get a 5 channel amp and just use the preouts on the denon then?
  3. R

oh I see..that didn’t know that to be honest. I feel like I’m going from budget range to dabbling in the mid-low range of audio equipment so seeing what all I can do...if I used the preouts on my denon...I’m using the DAC on the denon too then, right? It so, is the DAC on the Denon I have a good...
  4. R

ok...so after some doing some convincing to my fiance....adding a 2nd "box" to our tv stand is ok now....if I went with a stereo amp...any recommendations on a good one w/ home theater bypass thats <$2k?... I started going through this site as it has a pretty long list...
  5. R

its interesting to see the different opinions across the forums...I think this is the only forum that has recommenced going to another Denon from my current one. Heck, even all the AV stores I spoke with have all said going to Anthem or Arcam would be a big step up from a Denon or Marantz. Not...
  6. R

Hello! New to this forum here but figured this may be a good place to get some advice on my new setup! I just upgraded by two front towers to the B&W 603 Anniversary editions this past weekend. I have a 5.1 setup (AVR is Denon X3200W) where I'm slowly going to start upgrading components and the...
Top Bottom