Recent content by samsagaz

1. S

Looking Banana or Cable.Wires for speakers

Yes, you are right will check for some USB then
  2. S

Looking Banana or Cable.Wires for speakers

Hi, this week i will receive my SMSL AO300 DAC/AMP I want to connect my PC using RCA to the amp, but need to purchase some wire to connect to my recentry purchased Polk TSI100 speakers. What specs recommend me about cables/wires? I think that can use any kind of wire with at least 1.5mm...
  3. S

New into ASR Looking for chinese amp and chinese DAC to purchase

today purchased an used pair of Polk Audio TSI100 for 150USD (in my country new TX15 cost like 350USD) so i think that is a good purchase. other seller was asking for like 250USD for an used TSI100 :) Hope that match good with the AO300 Now need to purchase a subwoofer to use with my pair of...
  4. S

Best budget bookshelf speaker that you can recommend

Pasive ones, for myself. My room is really small, and mainly will use with my desktop PC
  5. S

Yeah! Nice cofee here, mainly from Colombia and Brazil :)
  6. S

Best budget bookshelf speaker that you can recommend

Hi, im planning to purchase some speaker as christmas present :) Can please someone recommend me 2 or 3 to check? Mainly i want to send less than 300USD, if close to 150 will be great! Thanks in advance.
  7. S

I have a pair of Full Range DIY Speakers (just 83db sens) and no sw yet im planning to upgrade my speakers for christmas
  8. S

still looking for some combo to purchase... have many options to choice from :( I think that will go with the SMSL DL200 as DAC, because the specs looks good and have BT, Headphone AMP! Now need to find some amp to match with it, what do you guys think? will be a good purchase? I want to...
  9. S

I have a pair of DIY Speakers (just 83db sens) i want to upgrade my system, want to purchase some with BT. Plus i want to test some cool DAC/Amplifier, because as reference i just have a DIY A/B Amp and the interface.
  10. S

have some link with the specs of the new FOSI V3 version?
  11. S

RD3 + RA3 loos nice, but its for desktop usage, dont have enough space to so big cases. I will have a headphones amp, the mic XLR phantom interface, the amp and the DAC :/ Already purchased this interface for the MIC. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005100154466.html And have this for the...
  12. S

Main problem with Yamaha is that is too expensive.
Top Bottom