Recent content by scorePO

1. scorePO

What IEMs do you own?

Shure SE535 Etymotic ER2XR AKG K3003 Creative Aurvana In-Ear2 Soundmagic E10 Zero Audio Carbon Tenore Xiaomi Piston ...and some KZ's (can't recall the name)
  2. scorePO

SMSL SH-9 THX Headphone Amplifier Review

Topping E30 does the job perfectly fine for me...
  3. scorePO

A Call For Humor!

4. scorePO

A Call For Humor!

Usually they are already born like this.
  5. scorePO

A Call For Humor!

6. scorePO

A Call For Humor!

7. scorePO

Topping E30 DAC Review

That's exactly what it does on my POP!_OS 20.10 notebook. The drivers are only ment for Windows.
  8. scorePO

Why are headphone amplifiers still so important to audiophiles?

Sometimes it's only convenience. In my office I hooked up 3 PCs to an Aune X1. I can switch them as I need and control the volume for speakers and headphones...
  9. scorePO

I just tested it with the AKG and again the Shure. In the range of tolerable volume (30/99, low gain) not the slightest noise. With high gain past 50/99 a slight noise perceptible - but there you should pray that you do not accidentally press play... :eek: I guess my first test of the Shure was...
  10. scorePO

I'll test the AKG tomorrow. Haven't heard them in a long time... ;)
  11. scorePO

I only tested it with my Shure SE535 and it has the slightest amount of hiss. I'm not sure (no pun intended) of their sensitivity. Could do further tests with AKG K3003, Aurvana InEar2, Zero Audio Carbon Tenore and some more if needed. Don't know if that helps out, though.
  12. scorePO

A Call For Humor!

13. scorePO

A Call For Humor!

I felt the same way when my son sent this to me. But after that, you're all the more proud when you understand it....:p
  14. scorePO

A Call For Humor!

15. scorePO

High resolution audio inquery

How about simply master proper 16/44,1 again?
Top Bottom