Recent content by seiskid

1. S

Budget DAC Review: behringer UMC204HD

Thanks solder dude - I hadn't noticed that page. Yep that's the noise in those spectrum plots Though in my unit its around -20db or so!!! Based on my scope (I don't have a spectrum analyser) its broadband hash 50k-200k would be my guess. I agree the photo above 'looks' common mode but it's...
  2. S

This thing generates VAST AMOUNTS OF HIGH FREQUENCY NOISE. Other posts on this same problem; (fernard p15) https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/budget-dac-review-behringer-umc204hd.1658/page-15 (myself p19)...
  3. S

Yeah - noise never changes. Same level (around 90mv-rms) on all the outputs. If you turn the signal up or down the noise stays at the same 90mv level. As long as the unit has power - it creates the noise.
  4. S

Hi all. Great forum. Really impressed with the detailed info on it. I picked up a new UMC204HD yesterday. Testing it today (to see at what level it clips) I notice that its audio outputs look VERY noisy. It’s all high frequency noise (except for a small amount of hiss, very little of it’s in...
Top Bottom