Recent content by shaneymac

1. S

2022 World Cup - Qatar

Well, Group F was real group of death: two teams in the semi-finals - Morocco and Croatia ;-)
  2. S

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Is this good deal for interesting looking IEMs? https://doubletapaudio.com/products/double-tap-r2-modular-headphones-nickle-plated Price is $35, was $59. You can also find earphones only (without accessories) for $19 (was $35) here...
  3. S

Review and Measurements of Topping MX3 DAC & Amp

I was considering both of these two amp/dacs (MX3 and SMSL AD18) that Amir reviewed in this last two days, but I ended with Fiio K3 and now I'm happy with my decision. For significantly less money I get device that can compete with both of these. Although, MX3 and AD18 have some great...
  4. S

Amp/DAC for IEM's

Just a small update: Fiio K3 arrived today and I'm really impressed with this little device which solved my problems with noise on mute. CCA C10's works flawlessly with K3, same as ZSR. Now I'm waiting for Tin Audio T2 so I can try this one, too ;-) Thanks everybody for your help, I really...
  5. S

Amp/DAC for IEM's

Well, I already ordered Fiio K3 so I will need to try it and I hope that this one will be OK for my needs. As I can see from the Amirm's review https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-fiio-k3-dac-amp.6859/ output impednace is 1,8 ohm which is (I...
  6. S

Amp/DAC for IEM's

I will definitively go for Fiio K3 and I hope this will be a good solution. Thanks for your help ;-)
  7. S

Amp/DAC for IEM's

So you think that I will hear noise with Fiio K3 as well?
  8. S

Amp/DAC for IEM's

Thanks for your input! Well, to tell the truth, this one was in my focus (beside other favorites mentioned above; and some others like FX audio X6, SMSL AD18, Micca Origen+ ...) when I start this research about amp/dac's, but I have mysteriously lost it while reading (and watching) all these...
  9. S

Amp/DAC for IEM's

Anyone? Any suggestions?
  10. S

Amp/DAC for IEM's

Hello, I'm regular lurker on this forum for a while. I'm not demanding audio user, I just want satisfactory experience on budget levels. I use IEM's to listen music on my PC usually while I'm working in the office. After using KZ ZSR (22 ohms, 107db sensitivity) earphones for a few months, I...
Top Bottom