Recent content by soundwave

1. S

Share your in-room measurements?

My measurements with an Umik-1, in my badly treated room. First speakers Adam T5V Second speakers Dynaudio XD 600
  2. S

Dynaudio Core 47 Review (Professional Monitor)

No, I meant the Focus 600 XD. They are the frontrunner of the 60 XD. With the software update they sound identical. Only the finish is different. The only measurements I found of the 600 XD are these: But I don`t know how reliable these measurements are. I use them with a mini DSP and Dirac...
  3. S

Dynaudio Core 47 Review (Professional Monitor)

I got the same answer from them, when I asked for measurments of my Focus XD 600 speakers. I also asked them for measurements of the Core series. They do not publish them, but they do publish measurements from the Lyd series. Now that is not consistent. Funny thing is that the Lyd 5 actually...
  4. S

Genelec S360 vs Dynaudio Core 59

Could you describe the difference between these speakers. I`m very interested in the Core 59, but there is so little information about this speaker.
  5. S

So, why is it that active floor standers are so rare?

I have active floor standers: Dynaudio XD600. It's a closed 3-way system, which goes down to 18hz. I use it with Dirac. Very tight bass.
  6. S

Rank studio monitors/active speakers you have heard

1. Dynaudio Focus XD600 (using in living room) 2. Adam Pencil MKIII 3. Adam T5V (using in computer room) 4. JBL LSR 305 MKII 5. Presonus Eris E4.5 6. Presonus Eris E3.5 (using in bed room)
  7. S

Adam T5V Review (Studio Monitor)

That is not my experience. I have the both the JBL 305p and Adam T5V and they have about the same level of hiss. I use balanced XLR connectors and the speakers are placed on stands beside my desk. From my listening position I can not hear either of them hissing. I have the Adam's connected now...
  8. S

Adam T5V Review (Studio Monitor)

They both sound good. I`ve had the 305p's for almost a year now and I have been listening to the Adams T5V for a week. I prefer the T5V slightly over the 305p. I think Adam's have better bass. They also measure better. The T5v's also have unbalanced connectors which I plan to use with a Mini DSP...
  9. S

Adam T8V Studio Monitor Review

I`m also very curious. I ordered a pair of Adam T5V`s. I have to decide wether to send them back or keep them and sell my JBL 305p`s. Some measurements would be much appreciated.
  10. S

Best speakers in the world?

Dynaudio Master Evidence
  11. S

Active monitors under 1000€ a pair

I would also put Dynaudio on my list.
  12. S

Seeking recommendations: Best active speakers for $10k/pair? (Would also be offered for measurement.)

You could also opt for a pair of Dynaudio XD600`s or XD 60`s. In Europe they are reasonably affordable on the second hand market. They are a lot cheaper than the Kii`s or D&D's. They are a closed three way system with 600 watt's per speaker and go down to 16 Hz. They also measure very well...
  13. S

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

I would like to see the Presonus Eris 3.5 getting reviewed. They are active and have balanced inputs. They cost around a 100 bucks.
Top Bottom