Recent content by srkdummy3

1. S

Adam T5V Review (Studio Monitor)

I am liking the speaker so far but these don't have the clarity and the sparkle of my Mackie CR3-X speakers.(Especially the human voices sound so brilliant in Mackies) Is it because they will take time to "break" or is it because my room is untreated. Also, even after reducing low shelf to -2...
  2. S

I got this today. I am using balanced XLR cables to TS 1/4 to my M-Audio AIR 192/6. My vol level is at +7-9 db 1. I heard a pop/sparkle sometimes. This is really distracting. 2. There is a definite skip in the song sometimes 4-5 times. This is really worrying. What am I doing wrong? I had to...
  3. S

I am going to buy this today. Unfortunately my room is untreated at the moment, so there is little distance from desk to wall. As per this thread, I was thinking of doing -2 dB on the high frequencies and also on the low (So that bass doesn't get muddy) from the start itself. Is that a good...
  4. S

Please help me finalize which studio monitors to buy

Hi, I have been researching which studio monitors to buy for the first time on audiosciencereview forums, reddit etc. I have finalized it to the below 7 options (Starting from most preferred to last). For context, I have an untreated room for now - . I plan to add a large carpet and two sound...
Top Bottom