Recent content by StinkyPete

1. S

Yamaha RX-V6A 7.2 channel 4K / 8K Dolby AV Receiver Review

Thanks for your reply. I have read the entire tread btw. I have also considered the Denon X2700H. I think I am getting the Yamaha RX-V685 its 500USD black friday deal and sell it when a decent avr with hdmi 2.1 comes out. I know the Denon X3700 is good but with the bug with hdmi 4k120 is...
  2. S

Yamaha RX-V6A 7.2 channel 4K / 8K Dolby AV Receiver Review

Hello I have been waiting for this review, thanks amir. BUT I would very much like a recommendation for a better product in this price range with HDMI 2.1. I need hdmi 2.1 because of xbox series x. Thanks
  3. S

How to Stream wireless to my existing DAC

The Sabaj has HDMI input. Will connecting a chrome cast work?
  4. S

How to Stream wireless to my existing DAC

Hello Tried googleing this first first but came up empty handed. I have a Sabaj D5 in my stereo setup and it was connected to a computer via USB, but I want to remove the computer but still be able to feed a digital signal to the DAC. Wireless would be ideal. I saw a Sonos box that had a coax...
  5. S

Best surround receiver for under $500?

Hello hifi nerds ;) I am in search of an AVR around 500-600$. For what I have read on this forum about AVRs most of them measure pretty bad. I dont want to invest a lot, my buying expensive AVR days are over until something changes. I am only gonna use it for watching movies and playing video...
  6. S

Panasonic DP-UB9000 UHD Player Review

Its too bad it does not have HDMI inputs. I have an AVR Marantz SR7012 which I think is very noisy. Have the Benchmark AHB2 connected to run the front speakers and its silent as can be with Sabaj D5 (XLR), but when I connect the pre outs from the AVR to the Benchmark I can hear the low hiss in...
  7. S

Sabaj D5 - Owners' Thread

Where do you find the latest version? Because it's not on Sabajs web site. Is it an official version?
  8. S

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XfxQTTlTONJ_53tkIbKLJ4SyzFbaAMFb/view?usp=sharing Latest USB Driver for Sabaj D5 v4.67
  9. S

4.67 is downloadable from post #69
  10. S

How did you solve your problem? I was also wondering what settings you use in windows sound settings? I use 32bit 384khz I think it is. I mainly use Spotify for music playback. I have heard that to get the "best" sound I should bypass windows sound mixer but I don't know how to. Have you done this?
  11. S

Okay thanks this is actually newer than the version I downloaded from Sabajs site. :D
  12. S

Hello I am having some trouble getting my Sabaj to work with windows 10. I only use the DAC part of it with XLR out. I have Sabaj connected to my computer via USB and windows shut down unexpectedly sometimes during playback (Blue screen making an error report before the computer restarts). When...
  13. S

I just got my Sabaj D5 v1.5 :D very happy with it. Will only be using the DAC part of it with XLR.
  14. S

Nobsound 3-IN-1-OUT XLR Audio Switch Review

Exactly. Would there be a difference between the switch or a Y splitter as in the link i posted?
Top Bottom