stoo23's latest activity

• stoo23
    stoo23 replied to the thread Excellent CD Masters.
    Ahh, ok,.... ;)
  • stoo23
    stoo23 reacted to levimax's post in the thread Excellent CD Masters with Like Like.
    Old school gain riding
  • stoo23
    :) ... Yes ... "All hands to the Faders" !!! ... ;):)
  • stoo23
    ??? What ??, do you mean in 1959 ??? Certainly NOT DBX :D I'd seriously doubt there would have been much, if ANY dynamic range...
  • stoo23
    Well, sort of,.. but not really,..LOL Without a Limiter, it simply isn't 'limiting' the Peaks, thereby not compromising the Dynamic...
  • stoo23
    Hmmm, well, I just listened to That version and I don't like it :confused: Much like what has been 'suggested' on Many sites about the...
  • stoo23
    Yeah, every now and then, (after not having listened to it in a while), you DO, ... it knocks your 'Socks Off' and you just sit there...
  • stoo23
    stoo23 replied to the thread Celebrity RIP Thread.
    Oh wow, :confused: I toured and did Stage Monitors with him when he came to Australia and played with "New Race" a later 'incarnation'...
  • stoo23
    And doesn't the Master sound SO Good !!?? Mmmmm as Rolling Stone once suggested, "A fine example of 'Dan under glass" LOL
  • stoo23
    Absolutely !! Great sound, / balance, Great musicians and playing and great ... Dynamics !! In a Word, 'Excellent' !! :)
  • stoo23
    Hi there, Well, perhaps Miles' Trumpet isn't 'Distorted' but a few other instruments are !! "So What" .... Distortion in both channels...
  • stoo23
    I’m always blown away by how many artists I’ve never heard of can move me. Here’s rooting for them to make it.
  • stoo23
    stoo23 replied to the thread Extreme Snake Oil.
    I LOVE that 'Liutaineaudio' article written for 'Luxury Launches',.... :) ... the included 'bio' of guy that wrote the article states...
  • stoo23
    stoo23 reacted to antcollinet's post in the thread Extreme Snake Oil with Like Like.
    wibbly wobbly timey wimey.
Top Bottom