Recent content by T&T

1. T

Replacing The Manufacture’s Jumper Bar

Ohhh watch this video about the ears, some people might have the pinna stuffed, therefore muffle sound or no sound. Also is talking about the shape of the ear. What is funny some people believe that changing capacitor or tubes, will make improvements on sounds but not in opamps
  2. T

Ohhh that remind me the last video of Andrew Robinson...I don't hear through the measurements, just through my ears. My guess is that everyone ears are different in shape and degrading as we get older, and sound is like food everyone have a different taste.
  3. T

I just bought the Jamo c97ii...agree to spicy on top, just turned down with Wiim Pro and all good, do you know where I can find not metal screws? In my prior Speaker, I change the jumper with Western electric wire WE16GA, which is tinned cooper and the sounds improved like 7%, I tried with same...
  4. T

AIYIMA A70 Stereo Amplifier Review

Yes, definitely they are working on refinements, I remember when Aiyima A07 Max came on market and review, people were complaining about the capacitors not been 63v, but right away they change to 63v, so expect a better and unexpected amplifier design. What would be the surprise?.... They are...
  5. T

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

I will wait until they place a loudness control... lol . Just kidding, I wait until they sold without that power supply, because I already have some.
  6. T

Fosi v3 Mono | TPA3255 PFFB | Balanced | [First Look from Fosi FB]

Not, that badly that was the TRUE with Fosi ZA3's... four months
  7. T

Fosi v3 Mono | TPA3255 PFFB | Balanced | [First Look from Fosi FB]

Now... we have to wait 4 months to be send to Amir for test, contrary to Aiyima which send the A70 before going on sale.
  8. T

First Batch of Aiyima A70 sold out.
  9. T

Never have any problems with Capacitors on any Aiyima, which I owned 3 the A07 original, the 07 Pro and the best of all 07 Max, which sound muchhh better than Fosi V3 with Sparkos ss3602. The first link is kind of confusing since is title "New Aiyima" which is not the 07 Max... they are talking...
  10. T

I can agree more with the haters to Aiyima they send products before going on sale ...How many months 3-4 we waith for Fosi to send the ZA3 to Amir and how know if they did tochup on ZA3. All the buss that created because the XLR, which at the end was not a real XLR circuit ohh the 9v trigger...
  11. T

Nice pictures, who much will be this A70 without the power supply?
  12. T

Aiyima A07 Max Amplifier Review

There you Go... the Reason why I sold my Fosi V3, Aiyima07 Max sound Amazing with Muses02 rather than Sparkos ss3602
  13. T

What I like of Aiyima, send products before going on sale, Fosi you have to wait several months like the ZA3, manipulating big time, how we knows, if what Fosi send to Amir is been touched with upgrades? Like I said before I sold my Fosi V3 with 48 volts, the Aiyima07 Max sounds much better with...
  14. T

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

Using Wiim Pro and geshelli akm4499 with sparkos...Aiyima07 Max with Muses02 sound much better than Fosi V3 both with 48v power supply so bye bye V3
Top Bottom