Recent content by TheDarkMatters

1. T

Which switch needed for Marantz 6110 turntable?

Thank you for that. You reposted my original thread which is not helpful but mildly funny. I just need to know what switch to get Or where I can go to find out which switch to get and I will be out of your hair if you have any
  2. T

Which switch needed for Marantz 6110 turntable?

Hello, I posted a while ago about repairing a Marantz 6110. I have everything I need except for the micro switch. Someone posted saying I need a micro switch, and they went so far as to post a link, but never specified if the link was to the specific microswitch I need. Link user posted...
  3. T

Marantz 6110 TT micro switch.

Hello, I posted a while ago about repairing a Marantz 6110. I have everything I need except for the micro switch. Someone posted saying I need a micro switch, and they went so far as to post a link, but never specified if the link was to the specific microswitch I need. Link...
  4. T

Marantz 6110 TT repair instructions & questions.

Will this specific micro switch work? I’ve got everything done except thei micro switch Thanks in advance ❤️
  5. T

Thank you so much. I started out at a Home Depot and I’ve gone to Hobby lobby ace hardware a few record stores, but I cannot find the recommended lube, deoxit d5 or miniature C clips/a tool for them. I’m going to order everything online I attached a screenshot of my Amazon shopping cart. Does...
  6. T

I refuse your “advice”. Apple, Google (and others) systematically hack and monitor specific humans 24/7 ; it has to do with my awesome DNA and the sad pathetic lizards/frogs who are hiding under our state parks & monuments. They smell like moldy swamp water. Because this is a science based...
  7. T

Thanks ya’’ll What’s about the feet? $150.00 for isolation feet? There has to be plenty of more affordable options that are as good? That’s a a large amount of OF $ for some springs plastic and rubber; I’m not ready to accept that.
  8. T

Regarding the marantz 6110 : First here is a link to a very detailed post about standard cleaning when refurbishing/cleaning a 6110: https://www.vinylengine.com/turntable_forum/viewtopic.php?t=95677 When I bring the tone arm out over the platter it spins but will no longer lowers. Also it...
  9. T

Nice turntables. Attached picture is an absolute requirement.

A Marantz 6110 is what I’m happily using at the moment. It replaced a kenwood KD-38R. Ive mostly used technic 1200’s but this Marantz 6110 looks beautiful and it works great for a belt driven. I over paid for it ($150, I thought it was a 6100 when I was bidding on it). I’m running the...
  10. T

Design Acoustics PS-10a Speakers

I bought a pair of PS-10a speakers and I’m trying to figure out when they were made. The 2nd pic shows: ps10a 17445 on a sticker. They have brown cloth covers with no insignia/labels. I have a question about this knob adjustment on the front which I cannot find on other models. What does it...
  11. T

Ball park pricing thoughts for a pair of refurbished knight KN-3000’s in cabinets

Thanks for the information I value it!! They look great inside. No moisture / humidity damage. Any tricks for getting the front fabric/screen off without ripping it or is everything done through the back?
  12. T

Ball park pricing thoughts for a pair of refurbished knight KN-3000’s in cabinets

I’m taking them to a professional shop to test… if they need new cones I will have them refurbished. I thought it was a generic term “re-foam re-coned”? Here’s some pics, it actually says KN3000A on the speakers.
  13. T

I’ll know in a few weeks I’m getting them refurbished/refoamed.zz
Top Bottom