Recent content by timing3435

1. T

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

I might be doing this wrong.. I have the amp plugged into the speakers with no preamp and volume up to highest and hear no hiss at the AMT If I put the Freya+ in tube mode in line at the highest volume and I get a slight hiss at the AMT but it is there. If I put the Freya+ in passive, or...
  2. T

Nope. But have gone back and forth with Jeff Roland 535 and I prefer the PA5. I will sell the Roland
  3. T

Spatial Audio X3 speakers, 97dB, X3's have a plate amp for bass. I hear no sound out of the speakers with amp at full volume. Pre with tubes adds slight hiss at full volume for both.
  4. T

Put the PA5 in with a Freya+ pre( Platnium tube set from ValvesNMore), Matrix Element X(Streaming Tidal) and Spatial X3 speakers. Sounds great. The detail is startling at times. Wide sound stage. Holographic in nature, reverberations of the piano are haunting. I do not have allot of...
  5. T

Will do but do not know orchestral recording wells. Do know some Paganini so I can compare it to a tube amp and a Jeff Rowland 535 Want to give it a day or two to run. I can say it is very clean( full power nothing out of the speakers), the sound stage is wide with X3's. The X3's have a plate...
  6. T

My PA5 just came in. Out of the box sounds pretty good. Spatial Audio X5 speaker Matrix Audio Element X - Tidal Streaming Topping PA5 Nothing fancy cables The glockenspiel on Little Wing by Jim Hendrix sounds very good Resonance on the piano pieces are lifelike Guitar squeak is life like I...
  7. T

Parasound JC2 Preamplifier Review

I have a Yamaha MX-1 also. Is it going to get measured ? Thanks, JAJ
Top Bottom