Recent content by tjd

1. T

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Cause of amp death: Greasy sausage fingers.
  2. T

Good pairing for the Fosi Audio v3 mono

Good feedback, thanks. It looks like Chromecast is the unicorn tidbit. It looks like the topping d50 III that amir just reviewed actually comes close. I didn't realize that there are 1/4 inch balanced to XLR cables which is neat. Put away the price ask for a second, is there a way I could...
  3. T

Good pairing for the Fosi Audio v3 mono

Just sprung for the Fosi Audio kickstarter pair of v3 mono's and the 48V/10 amp single power supply. Looking for recommendations for a similarly physically small DAC/streamer/preamp. Ideally it has XLR balanced outputs RCA stereo input Usb input as a DAC Optical in Volume control...
  4. T

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

These IEM's are pretty amazing. I upgraded to the TRIPOWIN cable with the inline microphone, instantly by fav headset replacement! Wondering if you've see a wireless equivalent to these? Most of the IEM's you've reviewed are wired. I'm specifically looking for something wireless, with mic. Cheers,
  5. T

Stereo DAC/amp with HDMI ARC Support?

Is this the same amp you bought @fuzzy_logic ? https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-sonos-amp.6957/
  6. T

Several reviews on here that indicate this.
  7. T

Your list is about all of them. I'm shopping for the same thing. Looks like the AO300 doesn't support modifying the volume from the TV. The WiiM looks like it does it all but doesn't have much power. In and ideal world I want the WiiM Amp as is, but double the power. I don't think that exists...
  8. T

SMSL AO300 but with about double the power?

Hi @Louie I was asking about the AO300 specifically because of the ARC being the primary audio source. I don't see BTL as an option on the AO300 similar to the A300, but maybe I'm mistaken?
  9. T

Yes, would like more than the speakers max rating. Was previously driving them with an Onkyo at 75wpc and at high volume they lost clarity. If I can find something in the 150W to 200W range that would be ideal, knowing that normally I'd be driving it in its cleanest bottom 25% range, but enough...
  10. T

Looking for recommendations for something like the SMSL AO300 but with about double the power, ideally getting as clean as the Topping LA90 but peaking at 100 watts at 8 ohms. The only audio input will ever be HDMI ARC. Source would be a modern 4k TV that has native e/ARC. I only need 2.1...
Top Bottom