tjf's latest activity

• T
    tjf replied to the thread WiiM Ultra.
    You guys realize these requests on ASR's "Wiim Ultra" forum for Balanced outputs is helping Wiim condition the market/"set-the-stage"...
  • T
    tjf replied to the thread WiiM Pro Plus Streamer Review.
    Hi - I think you may be confusing the "HS" and "LS" functions (High Shelf and Low Shelf) for HPF and LPF filters -- my Pro Plus with the...
  • T
    Some history from a long time fan of Superphon.... Superphon was Stan Warren -- the original partner of Paul McGowan @ PS Audio back in...
  • T
    Hi - should have been clearer about my use case for HPF and LPF -- not related to the bass mgmt./xover/sub out capabilities of the Ultra...
  • T
    Just updated my Pro Plus to latest firmware and android app - Now I have 10 band PEQ (Yay!) Sadly, no HPF or LPF functions, and...
  • T
    Ok, NP - I'll say this just to close out my idea... An "audio Streamer" operates in this fashion: A Network input (via a NIC - Network...
  • T
    Ok, I think we're not communicating - I'll say this one last time: IF the internal audio Processor cannot decode bit rates and sample...
  • T
    doesn't matter, if the internal processor is limited to 24/192 audio processing, NO DIGITAL OUTPUTS (Toslink/Coax/USB) or the internal...
  • T
    What I meant was that the USB audio output being limited to 24/192, along with the other digital outputs, means to my thinking - (happy...
  • T
    3 reasons: 1) the marketing aspect: using a chipset that many (but not necessarily the ASR crowd) will believe is a "step up" from the...
  • T
    Ok, now I know there will be an "Ultra Pro" to follow this release in late '24/early '25, with balanced outputs and ("hopefully") a DAC...
  • T
    tjf replied to the thread Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review.
    Since Linkplay (parent of Wiim) has ex-Google staff and connections with Google/Alphabet - it's unlikely that Zidoo/Eversolo can have...
  • T
    tjf replied to the thread HDMI to IIS/Coax DoP Converter.
    Here, read this nugget of semi professional audiophile reportage from Mssr. Graves from 2021....about sending I2S DSD content to your...
  • T
    Oh look what new streamer market segment Eversolo hath wrought!
  • T
    Sorry, wasn't clear on my request for the PEQ features, rather than HPF/LPF for the "bass mgmt/subwoofer xover" function, I meant a...
Top Bottom