TNT's latest activity

• TNT
    TNT replied to the thread Nubert NuVero 60 Speaker Review.
    Never heard of this brand - probably a local german none... //
  • TNT
    TNT replied to the thread HDMI to IIS/Coax DoP Converter.
    That jitter is of course only harmful if the signal measured is used to drive a DA conversion process used as a clock. Any ARSC, FIFO...
  • TNT
    To me this amp with its weight, measured performance, size, and price feels like it's from another era. I think we've passed unnoticed...
  • TNT
    TNT reacted to No one who matters's post in the thread Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin? with Like Like.
    My man, IMHO it’s time to ignore this ignorant goddamned fool and move on. Life’s too short to spend it with emotionally broken...
  • TNT
    TNT replied to the thread SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review.
    I will see to that there is no hesitation if I present facts or opinions in the future... I thought it was quite clear... but one can...
  • TNT
    TNT reacted to DSJR's post in the thread SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review with Like Like.
    Mod away and have some fun - but I doubt it'd be sellable afterwards (eighty quid is peanuts to some I suppose so you can chuck it away...
  • TNT
    Proof... not that will stand up in court. But, it is more of a reasoning (speculation if you will...) from my side over the subject...
  • TNT
    The multitone used here is like wiggling the steering wheel a bit - in addition I would like to see some real brutal turns... i.e. a 3...
  • TNT
    OK - I'll accept the Strict Limits - they seem fine. But they are all steady state, i.e. a continuous tone measurements which I think...
  • TNT
    So, what did you do to them? //
  • TNT
    So, in fact, it's the ultimate DAC? No one needs any better? How do you know this for sure? (Serious question...) //
  • TNT
    TNT reacted to amirm's post in the thread Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin? with Like Like.
    I don't know how many of you have been reading the Tekton review thread. But it seems that the company designer/owner has threatened...
  • TNT
    TNT reacted to gvl's post in the thread Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review with Like Like.
    I guess. I'd prefer 2 power bricks, as increased load in one channel can affect the other channel performance, not quite mono-block anymore.
  • TNT
    TNT reacted to bconline's post in the thread Measuring Some Vintage Speakers with Like Like.
    I thought this group would be interested in how some vintage speakers compare to each other under the same measuring conditions. I have...
  • TNT
    TNT replied to the thread thomann t.racks DSP 4x4 Mini Review.
    Hi! I'm using this in a small portable song PA application (mono). The singer wants "reverb"... would it be possible to duplicate the...
    • Aa.jpg
Top Bottom