Recent content by vanwalsum

1. V

KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced

An iPhone. But after some more reading; more people has dropping wifi speeds. After a few days the network speed dropt to about 3mbps. After I reconnect the speakers the speed is op to 40mbps. It's at 5ghz and 2,4ghz.
  2. V

Since a few months my LS60’s stutter when playing through Spotify Connect. It is fixed for a few days by rebooting the speakers/making them powerless. Anyone who has this problem? They are connected through wifi.
  3. V

Here the same problem over times. Don't know if it's caused by my tp-link deco setup or the speakers thenselves. Sometimes the LS60 is connected to the 2,4ghz, sometimes to the 5ghz. Yesterday connected the second LS60 by ethernet. Maybe it relaxes the internal wifi a bit and make it better.
  4. V

Does anyone already paired their LS60’s with a KC62 sub? How does it open up the sound in the midrange?
  5. V

Just unpacked my LS60’s and the first listen was good! They are very entertaining speakers. Upper midrange is very good, make a big stage. But… it is in many other places not an upgrade for my dali epicon 6 with Marantz sacd30n and model 30. Although i think that the Epicon 6 would perform...
  6. V

Thx for the extensive answer. Maybe I will buy then before I sell mij Epicon 6 and Marantz and look how the can satisfy me.
  7. V

I know this can be a silly question and the answer is subjective. I’m now playing with a set of dali Epicon 6 paired to a Marantz model 30 and sacd30n. I’m considering the ls60 as a replacement. Would you say it could be an upgrade or a downtrade.
  8. V

NAD M33 Streaming Amplifier Review

Just an experience. I thought my m33 and Epicon 6 combination lacked some musicality. So i bought an Marantz model 30 and SACD 30n. Maybe the Marantz need some play time; but my first thoughts are that the M33 sounded better. Clearer with more layers and more transprancy. The sound through the...
  9. V

I just placed my M33 on another spot in the room and need to connect the unit by WiFi. No problem, works good. But someone tested if the sound quality degrades by using WiFi? M33 works fast and good for so.
  10. V

Just got an update on the M33, that was a long time ago! But no changes for the M33 in the update u assume.
  11. V

After a year of listening to my M33, I think I am missing some life in the music. Marantz always sounded to my likings, just as my old NAD D7050. Did anyone compared the M33 to a Marantz PM12-SE or Model 30? Maybe I want to try one of those combined with a node 2.
  12. V

Yes, always keep an eye on the changes in software and the gain. Even last year in august there was an update with some phase errors.
  13. V

Yes, i use it with a check stand. Than it's just easier to move around and get the locations correct. Sad news about your M33!
  14. V

Nope, in the meantime i did many new measurements just because i did not understand why it sounded not als good as i remember.
  15. V

Just want to share my experience. Previously I used an NAD M10 with some Dali Opticon 5's mk2. I loved Dirac because it really makes the music sound better. When switching after measurement on and off, I noticed a little lack of punch but on sounded better. The I switched to a Peachtree Nova...
Top Bottom