Recent content by vincenzo

1. V

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

In my A04, purchased in February 2022, they had already restored the gain to over 30dB https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-maximum-with-the-minimum-mini-liquid-music-system-with-aiyima-a04.31435/
  2. V

The maximum with the minimum: mini liquid music system with Aiyima A04

Unfortunately the power supply does not have a cover for the terminal block. However, it is not difficult to implement one with a little DIY. Anyone can certainly do better than that. Streaming or file, no cabling (except a rca between receiver and amp). More "liquid" than that ;-)
  3. V

For my mistake there are two identical threads. I kindly ask that one of the two be closed.
  4. V

I have just received an Aiyima A04, purchased directly from the manufacturer's website in the version with LM4562NA opamps. I already had a Mean Well LRS 150-24v power supply (regulated at 30v) and a very good Bludento HD bluetooth receiver to make a mini desktop liquid music system with little...
  5. V

Sabaj A5 and A8 announced

Almeno qualcosa del genere è necessario per BTL (by Alien1111)
  6. V

If one is satisfied with the gain of the 125ASX2 card (about 1.4 v for maximum power, if I remember correctly), it can be used as a stereo power amplifier either by connecting two rca inputs and driving it with a low impedance source equipped with volume control, either by directly connecting...
  7. V

Do you think it's something like this? http://www.hifi-forum.de/bild/preap-fur-asx-asx2-und-asp_514800.html However, if they haven't put a big "caution" on the instruction manual to warn buyers that they can't directly connect "line" level sources, the buyer has reason to complain. One sees an...
  8. V

Maybe they put the pot between stages and not right after the inputs. The first stage would then gain many decibels and could not receive strong signals without distortion ... What a pity, the 125ASX2 card sounds so good!
  9. V

In a device of that type, where the IcePower board works by itself and only one led and a small preamplifier board have to be added, has no technical worker seen that the power led does not work in two devices? We are in a deep crisis!
  10. V

With a sensitivity of 280mV and a source of around 2V, turning the volume knob over half you should effectively hit the amp limits. But at that point it sounds really loud (more than 15v in the peaks with a tester on AC). However, it would also be interesting to know if it is the same card that...
  11. V

It would be interesting to take a look inside to know how they implemented the input of the Icepower module, which cannot be connected directly to a potentiometer and needs about 5x gain to reach the declared sensitivity of 280 mV. I implemented mine with a simple double Muses01 opamp and the...
Top Bottom