Recent content by Winemaker

1. Winemaker

KEF R3 Speaker Review

Thanks for the welcome advice, but from what I'm reading around the choice is being reduced to only three options: 1) Kef R3 2) Buchardt S400 3) M.A. PL100 First I try them used but if they don't convince me I see the new ones. I find the Electrocompaniet ECI-4 a fantastic amplifier and with a...
  2. Winemaker

KEF R3 Speaker Review

I feel healthy envy.;);)
  3. Winemaker

KEF R3 Speaker Review

They have arrived? how they are when you listen to them
  4. Winemaker

KEF R3 Speaker Review

In fact I said (in my opinion, it would sound better), in my opinion. There could be the Klipsch. I am a neophyte, so I seek advice.
  5. Winemaker

KEF R3 Speaker Review

Thanks for your kindness, I was looking for someone who had listened to these two speakers, who could give me their impressions. Of course the Kefs are less prone to WAF and the Elettrocompaniet, in my opinion, would sound better with the Kef R3 which have a brighter and more crystalline sound...
  6. Winemaker

KEF R3 Speaker Review

Good morning everyone (in Italy it is 11:40 AM). I bought, used, the Electrocompaniet ECI-4 amplifier and I am looking for advice for a good combination with speakers, even used ones, for a cost not exceeding 1000/1100 euros. I currently have the Monitor Audio Silver 2 and was thinking about...
  7. Winemaker

What speakers for the Electrocompaniet ECI4?

I have purchased, second hand, the Electrocompaniet ECI-4 amplifier and am looking for advice on a good match with speakers, also second hand, for an expense not exceeding 1000/1100 euro. I currently have the Monitor Audio Silver 2 and was thinking of the Kef R3, or the Quad Z2 (I seem to have...
  8. Winemaker

Hi new member

Hello everyone, I'm Italian and I found this forum for audio enthusiasts, reading here and there I realized that it is a serious forum made by competent people. Sorry my bad English, I'll try to improve.
Top Bottom