Recent content by WolfJackson

1. W

Audioholics review of the Polk SDA L800.

Same conclusion he had in his mini review a couple months ago: Best soundstaging and imaging he's ever heard. For those unfamiliar with these, they implement crosstalk cancellation, which reveals many binaural cues in stereo recordings that regular speakers can't. The results are more accurate...
  2. W

Salk WoW1 Bookshelf Speaker Review

Eh, I have to disagree with this. 2 channel technology is 80 years old and there's really not any more summits to conquer with regard to in room transparency per the limitations of our hearing. It's pretty much a "solved" technology. To clarify, I'm only speaking of 2 channel speakers playing...
  3. W

Yeah, even the older design (16 year old design) reviewed here measured very well and Rick himself says he's improved his on/off-axis consistency since then.
  4. W

I obviously can't speak for Selah's older products, but I own the Tempestas, one of Rick's most celebrated designs, and they are subjective and objective champs. Those are (my) gated measurements going from on axis to all the way to 90 degree off-axis, and you can see the directivity remains...
Top Bottom