Recent content by zergxia

1. zergxia

E1DA Cosmos ADC

Can you tell me the group number or QR code of the WeChat group? I joined your QQ group, but some questions were not answered in the common discussion with fans. I think a lot of amateurs in China, especially the basic ones, are more or less facing the problem of missing important information...
  2. zergxia

E1DA Cosmos ADC

Yes, I found the discord channel, unfortunately I can't access it directly, I'm guessing it might be blocked by the local network operator, I might need a VPN... But using a VPN I could be at legal risk...
  3. zergxia

E1DA Cosmos ADC

IVX Hello IVX I am a new Chinese user. I recently purchased your ADC product. I'd say it's really cool, the noise floor is close to -170dBFS, so cool! For the first time, DIYers have such an affordable and high-performance audio tester. Your outstanding contribution made history, or will...
  4. zergxia

Multi-Channel, Multi-Amplifier Audio System Using Software Crossover and Multichannel-DAC

I use DAYTON AUDIO UMM-6 which is a USB microphone. I couldn't go any further to increase the mic gain, so I had to turn up the speaker volume appropriately, otherwise the test signal would be drowned out in the background noise. As shown in the picture, I used Equalizer APO for FIR...
  5. zergxia

Multi-Channel, Multi-Amplifier Audio System Using Software Crossover and Multichannel-DAC

I measured and calibrated the subwoofer's delay using the method described by dualazmak (layer 507). As you can see, it is not easy to correctly distinguish the pulse shape due to the highly reflective nature of the small room. But I still adjusted it as best I could. I used the Equalizer APO...
  6. zergxia

What is group delay?

Hello friend I read the method you presented. It's ingenious! Um~ I have a question... Where can I find the download link for the test audio file? Looking forward to your sharing~ Thank you very much!
Top Bottom