Search results

1. relmu

active speaker with room correction that works with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth

Hello, I am focused on purchasing an active speaker with room correction that works with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Wireless is not essential. Estimated budget: approximately US$250. I ask this because I live in Argentina and it is practically impossible to achieve a personal hearing in a store. Thank...
  2. relmu

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Argentina Buenos Aires
  3. relmu

New studio monitor 3 way (from Antelope Audio)

I just saw an advertisement in an audio magazine for Antelope Audio's first foray into Studio Monitors. It looks imposing and technologically advanced. https://en.antelopeaudio.com/products/atlas-i8/
  4. relmu

Compact audio set up active vs passive

he M20 is simply powered, meaning it has a single 130 watt amplifier. The speaker that has the amplification is connected to the other speaker via speaker wire. On the other hand, the Q200 is active, that is, it has an electronic crossover and an amplifier for each speaker. I don't know what the...
  5. relmu

RCA vs XLR: volume differences

Exactamente, la diferencia es de 6 db. Realmente no me molesta ni me causa ningún inconveniente. Pero lo inusual de la diferencia me sorprende. Gracias por la respuesta. Saludos
  6. relmu

RCA vs XLR: volume differences

I am using a D70 topping and I am using RCA and XLR outputs alternately to KRK rp5 G2 studio monitors. I'm surprised: the RCA output is louder than the XLR output. Is this possible? Thanks in advance
  7. relmu

Topping D70

To complete the information, yesterday the Topping people confirmed to me through FB that there have been no Topping D70 firmware updates
  8. relmu

Topping D70

Gracias por responder tan rápido. Exactamente, tengo la impresión de que nunca se actualizó (o no fue necesario). Solo estaba preguntando porque tal vez no lo estoy viendo en el sitio web de Topping
  9. relmu

Topping D70

good day, does anyone know what the current firmware of the topping D70 is (not MQA). Thank you very much
  10. relmu

New studio monitor from JBL

Hi everyone, I just saw that JBL announced a new studio monitor with multimedia capabilities. What do you think? https://www.whathifi.com/news/jbl-4305p-studio-monitor-is-a-compact-bookshelf-speaker-with-hi-res-streaming-skills
  11. relmu

Meyer Sound: studio reference monitor

I've been reading about Meyer Sound, and I'm curious if any of the members of this forum have or have owned, for example, the HD-1 reference monitor (detail attached). Or maybe the new Amie System reference monitor.
  12. relmu

Meridian active loudspeakers

very good information they have produced. It gives the impression as if they have not advanced further in the development of new speakers. What there is no doubt is that they have been one of the pioneers in active speakers with dsp. thank you very much to all
Top Bottom