Search results

1. relmu

active speaker with room correction that works with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth

Hello, I am focused on purchasing an active speaker with room correction that works with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Wireless is not essential. Estimated budget: approximately US$250. I ask this because I live in Argentina and it is practically impossible to achieve a personal hearing in a store. Thank...
  2. relmu

New studio monitor 3 way (from Antelope Audio)

I just saw an advertisement in an audio magazine for Antelope Audio's first foray into Studio Monitors. It looks imposing and technologically advanced. https://en.antelopeaudio.com/products/atlas-i8/
  3. relmu

RCA vs XLR: volume differences

I am using a D70 topping and I am using RCA and XLR outputs alternately to KRK rp5 G2 studio monitors. I'm surprised: the RCA output is louder than the XLR output. Is this possible? Thanks in advance
  4. relmu

Topping D70

good day, does anyone know what the current firmware of the topping D70 is (not MQA). Thank you very much
  5. relmu

New studio monitor from JBL

Hi everyone, I just saw that JBL announced a new studio monitor with multimedia capabilities. What do you think? https://www.whathifi.com/news/jbl-4305p-studio-monitor-is-a-compact-bookshelf-speaker-with-hi-res-streaming-skills
  6. relmu

Meyer Sound: studio reference monitor

I've been reading about Meyer Sound, and I'm curious if any of the members of this forum have or have owned, for example, the HD-1 reference monitor (detail attached). Or maybe the new Amie System reference monitor.
  7. relmu

Meridian active loudspeakers

do any of you have or have heard the meridian speakers? obviously I'm talking about assets with dsp. For example the Meridian DSP3200 or the more imposing M6. Thanks in advance for your comments.
  8. relmu

KRK rp5 review

I am very interested in a review of the KRK rp5 g2 or g3 studio monitor, maybe some participant has one to lend, I would be delighted but I live a little far (Argentina). Regards
Top Bottom