Search results

1. J

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

Since my mobo only has one usb-c slot I am going to try it on a friend's computer to see if it's the dongle itself. I might even try reinstalling drivers although I dont think that's the issue as my mobo is seemingly working fine edit: saw your edit, I will try that tonight. Thanks. edit 2...
  2. J

Anyone have any other suggestions? I don't even have my amp yet, it's being shipped.
  3. J

Restarted PC. When into playback devices and I don't see anything listed as dongle. Disabled everything other than realtek digital output [which is still default device] and still having the same issue.
  4. J

Yep, green check with default device.
  5. J

I did, still no sound. The green icon is moving next to realtek digital output in sound settings. Any other ideas?
  6. J

When plugged in to the mobo, the apple dongler wouldn't be considered 'realtek digital output', would it? If not, why doesn't plug-n-play work for this? I have it plugged into my usb-c and I am getting no sound.
  7. J

Sorry but can you explain/map it step by step? I’m a noob when it comes to all this stuff. Headphones -> 1 -> 2 -> 3 etc.
  8. J

Would it be possible to use the apple usb-c dongle as a dac with a desktop headphone amp? Say, a jds labs atom, for example?
Top Bottom