Search results

1. H

Hegel H95 Review (Streaming Amplifier)

One more thing that I forgot. Yesterday we linked to Paul Millers (HiFi News) lab report in our post #101. His results looked more like our own. We were obviously not the first as it was presented earlier in post #59, and then @amirm dismissed Paul in post #62 insinuating he was a “has been” and...
  2. H

First of all thank you for taking the time to measure the H95. Immediately upon seeing the measurements we realized that something was very different to our own. We could not recognize ourselves in the results or in the conclusion. Please consider this as a manufacturers comment. One where we...
  3. H

Hey everyone. Wow, this was quite the review to wake up to this morning. I am not going to go ahead and respond to the findings as such. Findings are findings however they came about. But we are working on trying to replicate them to see how this could have been. I will say that measurements...
  4. H

Hegel HD12 DSD DAC And Headphone Amp Review

recall the measurement signal but I do remember us looking at the results used for the catalogue. It was measured on an AP 2722
  5. H

That is something we should look into as well. It is a debate as some measurements lack an universal standard for comparison. You have to go to graphic presentation. A constant debate here.
  6. H

Hey everone. This is our first posting on this forum. First of all, thanks to @amirm for doing the review. The mistake on the measurements could really have happened to anyone. And it has. You are in good company. I can tell you that much. We were a bit puzzled when we saw the first post. For...
Top Bottom