Search results

1. G

Musician's IEM for singing

I’ve never considered using the wraps on the custom molds. For me, when I put in a custom, the friction between the mold and skin/hair is very noisy and causes a lot of crackling sounds when moving my jaw. I’ve just conceded to foam tips as the best seal and they’re silent with movements. But...
  2. G

Amazing! Thank you so much!
  3. G

Reverb is certainly a must for me. I may try some of the highly rated iems posted here with a heavier dose of eq.
  4. G

Thanks for the thoughts. My wife is an audiologist and she’s made me a few different pairs of customs. I’ve always had trouble singing with them because the custom molds make noise when moving the jaw. The foam tips are always silent. Your point about the Chinese manufacturers is great. I’ve...
  5. G

Hey members, I've been on the hunt for great IEM's for monitoring my own singing. I've used Westone Pro X30 for quite some time and like the way it highlights my voice. I've been wondering if there is something better out there. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm not interested in customs IEM...
  6. G

Benchmark AHB2 Purchase

I have the same speakers and am considering the same setup. Let me know what your impressions are when you get it running. I'm curious if one AHB2 is enough to drive the 3.7's.
Top Bottom