Search results

1. T

SCHIIT VIDAR

Hey everyone. It's been some time since my Vidar was repaired. In my case it didn't help anything to tighten the screws since the white plastic sleeves was cracked and broken, most likely from shipping. This is why they replaced the old mounts with the new design in my case. Works like a charm...
  2. T

XLR Y Cable

Fabolous! Thanks guys, looking forward to test my newly acquired Beyerdynamic Amiron on the Modius / Magnius as soon as it arrives :D
  3. T

XLR Y Cable

Hi! I'm trying to figure out if it would be a problem / loss of quality if I use an XLR Y cable. It would be to split the signal from my Schiit Modius DAC to my Schiit Freya and a Schiit Magnius. The Freya and the Magnius wouldn't be on at the same time. Would it work without signal...
  4. T

SCHIIT VIDAR

I just got feedback from my local dealer and they have confirmed the problem. It's a problem with the white plastic sleeves supporting the transformer, probably from shipping. They are replacing it.
  5. T

SCHIIT VIDAR

I bought two Vidars and use them in mono block configuration. One is totally silent (you can hear a hum if you place your ear ON the chassis), the other one sounds like a broken refridgerator compressor and can be heard from the other side of the living room. If i physically move the amp, the...
Top Bottom