Search results

1. B

testsound with group delay 0, 4.1 ms and 8.2 ms at 40 hz and 80 hz tone . can you hear diffrence ?

in this subwoofer test thread https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/i-measured-10-subwoofers.49042/page-12#post-1794341 there is also groupdelay show and i notice that there are subwoofers that have a group delay of 5 ms(closed) 7 ms open upto 20 ms the SVS at 40 hz. so i do...
  2. B

how can spinorama csv data show with zoom possible to see diffrences in bass range better ?

I think the best speaker is the speaker that have in bass and low mid smallest directivity to avoid as much as possible room reflections, because bass room reflections sound not nice and give mud. in bass is directivity always wide, Iin the spinorama text data i can see some speakers have at 90...
  3. B

lots speaker measurment diffrence(for room correction) with omnidirectional microphone and silicon ear from minidisp hear

I always thought there is something not correct in room measurment and i thought it is maybe because ears do not hear omnidirectional. so i bought the minidsp ears they named it ears (in front stand H.E.A.R.S). I do measure at same positions. the result maybe explain wy room curves have a...
  4. B

JBL 104 BT measure results with Group Delay

This have the best stereo width and depth of field from all speakers i hear. Seem because the group delay have few diffrences. there is a gap at 10 khz when it is around 15 degreee offaxis hear it get more. the group delay i have measure at 8 cm distance because only below 12 cm it give correct...
  5. B

linear phase Low Pass 1.5 khz -48 db hear test and nearest phase

here is the video did you hear diffrence in room feeling and stereo width ?. this bring me even more to the conclusion that crossover frequency cut higher than 18 db sound good only when have linear phase. can hear on headphones
  6. B

step response is a important part to show speed of speaker that is good enough for ITD. See measures

I measure a headphone with Low Pass Filter 6 or 12 db at 1.5 khz to simulate a crossover. I do the test also with Phase linear filter, but it change not much in step response so i do not upload the results. there can see the headphone with the simulate crossover is much more faster as the...
  7. B

new york times do speaker test with measure. but how can measure such high levels in bass range 40-63 hz

https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/best-computer-speakers/ the FR range from eris 3.5 and kali lp6(which i own) look realistic. but my kali lp reach in bass 50 hz when i measure not more as 83 db when i place tthe lp6 in the corner and the microphone 1 meter away and in a radius which...
  8. B

wy speaker correction software that use not linear phase sound worse when can hear ITD

hear the example video if you can hear a diffrence. this do only EQ left side on low frequency. when minimum phase setting is unchecked the EQ use linear phase . I can hear in this example lots diffrence in reverb and bad feeling in ear. I think this explain wy speaker correction software...
  9. B

lock for a fast wide band 3.5 inch speaker to try in eris 3.5

I have a eris 3.5 that i like try with a 3.5 inch wide band speaker if it sound better in stereo width and room size. It have a TDA 7265 amp inside and other speaker is connect with a amp cable from 1. speaker. it have a passive crossover. when soldering a cable on the TDA output pin and put the...
  10. B

Test Ikmultimedia iloud MTM

The mtm have god step response and stereo width. in my room you can see the measure result too and look good. the bass range is enough when you hear not louder as 80 db. a little problem on this speaker i think the port noise. on some songs when hear louder as 80 db then port noise can hear. I...
  11. B

Test Kali LP6 with step response and audio record example

The LP6 have a 6,5 inch speaker. the step resonse show it is very slow and i hear before i notice that it is the step response that transient sound worse and muddy and it have less stereo width. But test with other peoples show that there are people that did not hear less or more stereo width...
  12. B

Test presonus Eris 3.5 with step response and audio record examples

it have a 3,5 inch small bass and mid so step response is very good and i hear lots more realistic stereo wide as on Kali 6.5 . It have a hifi FR with the hifi magic gap at 300- 700 hz. the gap at 10 khz have both speakers so it seem not a defect of the speaker or wrong measure. I verify many...
  13. B

How much do the ears really smooth

I do a test 2 measure with both speakers on at same time and 0 delay. i use stative and the 2. measure confirm that measure is very simular at 1/2 octave smooth. mix position and speaker position stay in all 4 measure same. Now i delay the right speaker with 5 cm(0,05 m) in the t racks mini...
  14. B

Which Part have lowest stereo width of the synth sound in the attached mp3 ?

It is a test of 3 speakers record with 2 MTM MEMS microphones on a stereo Microphone Bar. Part 1(the first) of the compare.mp3 piece is the original. Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 are the recorded speakers i have test. I have EQ so all speakers sound in frequency near same. Is it for you clear hearable...
  15. B

test with 800 hz tone to record transients. is the kali LP 6 defect ?. canton look much better

I am not sure what the problem is. i measure both speakers canton plus x.3 and kali lp 6 left and right side. canton measure look simular. but on kali is lots diffrence between left and right side. the kali stand on desktop. the canton stand on top of Kali. later can not see any room influence...
  16. B

which speakers are around 21 x 79,5 x 24cm (WxHxD) in inch 8.2x31.2x9.4 ?

I notice it is important for stereo width that the mid range speaker is far away from floor or desktop. So i look for a speaker of this size. I see auna line 300 have this size. but it is very cheap so i guess it sound not very good. maybe there are other speakers out of this size that are good...
  17. B

hedd 05 the best 5 zoll monitor because have lowest bass frequency of all 5 zoll i know ?

for a desktop and on side of a 32 zoll monitor in distance of 60 cm, i can not place 8 Zoll speakers. The kali lp6 is the maximumn size i. better is a 5 zoll that can reach 48-50 hz -3 db(because many base drums use this frequency). the kali is 12 db below that on my room. thes specs of the...
Top Bottom