Search results

1. 1level

Arcam rHead opinion

Hi, sorry if this is a bit delayed. I currently have the rHead, using it with the E-MU Teaks. Did not have many headphones and amps in the past, most notably HD650 and Bottlehead crack. The rhead seems like a quality product, been using it for a few months. Can't really give a definitive answer...
  2. 1level

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

I think that for headphone drivers break in / burn in is actually effective since there are moving parts. In the recent video from innerfidelity about Mr Speakers they mention that they run the drivers for 24 or 40 hours (can't remember exactly) because after that period they find that there are...
  3. 1level

Budget DAC Review: behringer UMC204HD

Budget is not a big issue, just want to stay below $500 for a dac + amp. Problem is that i don't have the opportunity to try any of these products and there is a lot of misinformation and just plain incorrect info floating around. Thank you guys for forums like this one. Any suggestions for a...
  4. 1level

Understood, thank you :) I think i'll get the Topping D10 or D30 to be on the safe side.
  5. 1level

Oh i see, thank you, was not aware of the importance of the voltage. I'll see where i can get the Topping DAC in Europe, amazon does not seem to have it.
  6. 1level

Hello, thanks for the suggestion. I was considering the 204HD because it is much more widely available. But i don't understand something - could you please explain? Does the power output of the DAC matter if i connect it to an amp via RCA? I was under the impression that it does not. Also, the...
  7. 1level

Hello everyone, First - thank you for your awesome work, much appreciated. A quick question - i'm currently considering a 204hd + Arcam rHead amp just for music listening. Would this be ok? Any other recommendations within the same price range? (~$350).
Top Bottom