Search results

1. Toku

AIYIMA D03 class D amplifier "Subjective review"

The A300's digital inputs operate using the BT module's DAC functionality. Therefore, the performance is inferior to products equipped with a DAC chip. Well, please use it as a bonus function.
  2. Toku

Is the input mode PC and USB connection?
  3. Toku

SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review

Unfortunately, I don't think SMSL has the behavior you want. I'm currently using Topping's E30ll and E50 connected to my PC, but with these products, when the PC is shut down and there is no input signal, it goes into sleep mode after a certain period of time and the display turns off. If you...
  4. Toku

SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review

I previously worked in product development and design at a Japanese company. Even now that I am retired, I purchase and check out products that interest me due to my technical interest. Unlike the average audiophile, I look at products from a technical perspective.
  5. Toku

I use the SU-1 and E30 ll, switching between them all the time, and the sound quality is similar. Everyone has different sound quality preferences, but I really like both types of sound quality. However, for those who prefer analog sound, these high-resolution sound quality may not be suitable.
  6. Toku

Review and Measurements of Topping TP60 and FX Audio FX502SPro Amps

FX-AUDIO FX502S is a product from the early days of class D amplifier products. A new BT module has been added to the product released about 6 years ago, and it continues to be sold as the FX502S Pro. There are no changes to the essential amplifier section. Of course, there is a high frequency...
  7. Toku

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

Usually, banana plugs are used to connect.
  8. Toku

New S.M.S.L. M300 SE 120$

There is essentially no difference in sound quality between balanced and unbalanced connections. The advantage of balanced connections is that they are resistant to external normal mode noise disturbances. Unfortunately, it is not very effective against common mode noise.
  9. Toku

SMSL DO100 PRO - HDMI ARC DAC

It is possible to connect the XLR/TRS output to an unbalanced input using a conversion cable. Sound also comes out normally. However, as a result, the performance and characteristics of balanced output will be lost. In some cases, it is worse than unbalanced output. But you won't be able to tell...
  10. Toku

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

There is no problem even if you supply two V3 Monos from a 48V 10A power supply. The noise occurring in the video footage may be due to other causes.
  11. Toku

Topping E30 DAC Review

That's by design, not a bug. If you would like to improve the specifications, please make suggestions directly to Topping in China.
  12. Toku

Topping E30 DAC Review

This problem is simply a misunderstanding of the behavior of A-O, A-C. This behavior is common not only to the E30 but also to Topping's DAC products. A-O and A-C operations do not function by turning the power line ON-OFF. The 5V power line must be turned on at all times. Also, A-O and A-C will...
  13. Toku

SMSL A50 Pro 3-channel amp

SMSL A50 Pro is a fully digital amplifier using two Infineon MA12070P chips. This amplifier chip directly inputs and processes digital signals. One of the two MA12070P chips functions as a stereo 2ch BTL amplifier. The other is a SUB output amplifier with PBTL connection. The input PCM digital...
  14. Toku

I'm sorry, but I couldn't understand it with my English ability. As an elderly Japanese person with limited English proficiency, I sometimes misunderstand native speakers' English. Thank you for your advice.
  15. Toku

I know there are many audiophiles out there who think like you. I think ASR will be helpful for people like you. I am an engineer who has been engaged in research and development of professional equipment for over 20 years at a Japanese company and has experienced various things. Therefore, only...
  16. Toku

SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review

The number of FW update registrations on the SMSL website is small. The reason is that FW updates are registered on HP for a certain period of time and then deleted. Also, with SMSL, FW updates themselves are not performed much in the first place. I don't know the reason, but it may be due to...
  17. Toku

The amplifier section of AIYIMA D03 is a digital input amplifier consisting of TI's TAS5548+TAS5624. The input digital signal is converted to PWM using digital calculations and output to the speaker. So no DAC is required. However, since analog signals cannot be directly input, an ADC chip is...
  18. Toku

I watched three types of video footage. In either case, when the audio is interrupted, the sampling rate on the D03's display momentarily disappears, indicating that the connection is broken. In your report, the problem occurs with USB, OPT, and BT connections, so I think the problem is...
  19. Toku

Please continue to use that PSU. It's a $250 PSU, so it would be a waste not to use it.
  20. Toku

I have personally conducted tests to verify the changes in sound quality due to the differences in power supply that everyone is talking about. I compared several mobile phone power adapters, linear power supplies, storage batteries, etc., but there was no difference at all. The discussion of...
Top Bottom