Search results

1. D

Marantz AV10 + NAD M66 Master

hi all! so i have a 5.2 setup: Marantz AV10 McIntosh MC303 (connected to center and rears) McIntosh MC462 (connected to L+R) Sonus Faber Amati G5 (L+R) Sonus Faber Vox G3 Center Sonus Faber Olympica Nova 1 (Rears) right now i am using a bluesound node as my streamer connected via coax digital...
  2. D

receiver + 2channel amp

hi! building a 5.2 setup around the Revel's F328be's LR: F328be Center: 426be Rears: 126be subs: 2x JBL e110's Electronics: so this is where i need some guidance. I am planning on getting a Marantz Cinema 30 receiver and then a separate 2 channel amp to run the 2 front channels Amp: is the...
  3. D

best home theater speakers (5.1) under 30k

hi! so i am looking to finally upgrade my sennheiser ambeo max soundbar into a full fledged 5.1 setup and i am completely lost. too many options! and nowhere where i can hear enough speakers side by side with same electronics. 95% of the time we are just going to using the system for...
  4. D

Best headphone amp dac with balanced output

So I recently upgraded from a jds element mk3 to the topping dx9 and the dx9 is awesome. Gorgeous and has all the features I need The issue is 1) topping is pretty darn big/wide for my desk 2) I just don’t use many of the features. My computer is the only source and I’m outputting them to my...
  5. D

best low profile desktop (active) speaker?

so i want to put a small set of speakers underneath my monitors that are on monitor arms. i dont have room for a full size active speaker like the Klipsch Fives, Focals, Kef's, etc. Was thinking of the creative pebble but is there anything "higher end" that could work? would the razer's be...
  6. D

RME Adi Pro 2/4 SE -- need some help understanding the inputs

hi all! sorry for the noob question but i have this beautiful piece of kit but just making sure i know how to use it lol. 1. is there a balanced/xlr headphone output? seems like there is an analog output but i dont see where i can plug my xlr headphones into 2. i want to get an xlr microphone...
  7. D

Balanced headphone amp dac all in one

Hi all looking for a computer desktop amp dac that has a balanced headphone output (most of my cans have balanced cables and I don’t want to switch cables going from my mha200 to computer) I tried the Fiio r9 and it’s the perfect form factor but I just don’t like the sound And other thoughts...
  8. D

AMP DAC Streamer stack for Focal Utopia 2022

hi all! So....I went down the rabbit hole of rabbit holes. i finally settled on the Focal Utopia 2022 cause well...they are amazing. I tried every flagship and none were bad of course but the focal just hit all the buttons for me. ok so I am setting up a dedicated headphone listening chair and...
  9. D

Processor + amp to go with Dynaudio Contour i60’s (5.1) and two Rel S/812

Hi all! Curious your opinion, cutting through all the marketing, what processor and amp i should get with my home theater setup. I do like the idea of separates so i can update processor for newer tech in a few years and keep my amp (which still should be good...a good amp is a good amp!) I...
Top Bottom