Search results

1. Z

Soncoz LA-QXD1 Balanced DAC Review

It seems your unit has a similar problem to mine, but in my case it happened with a 5v1a power supply and only one channel died completely. In my case I contacted the seller (hifigo) who paid to have the defective unit sent back and sent me a replacement at no extra cost. It arrived yesterday...
  2. Z

I was on "LA-QXD1 Maximum Volume with Hardware Control DFU_V410" switched to "LA-QXD1 Minimum Volume DFU_V401", then I switched to an older version that I had on my PC "LA-QXD1 Minimum Volume DFU_V400" then back to V410. Besides volume nothing changed in any of those firmware, still just static...
  3. Z

As in the same PC? Yes. I also have a FiiO K5 Pro and that one has no problems so I don't think it's the PC.
  4. Z

It seems the problem wasn't the power supply, instead it seems my LA-QXD1 is defective. After I changed the power supply the DAC started to get very hot to the touch which it hadn't done before and when I tried to listen to some music the left channel only had a hissing noise and the right...
  5. Z

My LA-QXD1 arrived monday and I've been using it with an old fire tv stick power supply (5v 1a) and it worked well. Today I found the DAC with the PWR/Mute led blinking and it wasn't recognized on the PC. Seeing that it was the power button that was blinking I tried some cellphone chargers, a...
Top Bottom