Search results

1. J

Denon x3600 w/ Aragon 4004 amp

The addition of the air gun 4004 really pumped up the infinity kappa 8's.. But, I am having to go to 75+ on volume to achieve the big sound, surprisingly... CCould it be the impedance setting on Denon AVR? I've read where you always leave it at 8 ohms impedance no matter what.. Thoughts ...
  2. J

Infinity Kappa 8..driver test

Kappa 8s, look very good. Q. is there a process sending specific test tones to assess and determine accuracy that drivers that should correspond to that frequency? (vs using multimeter) Thank you
  3. J

Ashley 3200 amp w/Denon x3600

Ashley 3200 amp w/Denon x3600 Infinity Kappa 8s Will the Denon drive this pro amp in a home Audio setup? Thank you
  4. J

Low volume settings...?

Denon x3600 w/ JBL 580s Sounds great med to high volume.. When I play very low it sounds like so thin and lifeless.. Maybe expectations too high? Q. Trying to get low volume recommended settings for playing at low volume.. Dynamic Volume, EQ etc.. Thank you
  5. J

Denon x3600 AVR: Monoblock connection

Hello Existing x3600 AVR Using Preouts.... Connection to 2 x Emotiva XP A-1 monoblocks for LR Infinity Quantum 3? thank you
  6. J

Infinity quantum 3: amplifier

Just picked up some infinity quantum 3 in great condition.. Setting up 2 channel rock system Need recommendations for amplifier please... Cost < $1k or thereabouts.. Thank you .
  7. J

Denon x3600: 2 channel for vinyl

Hello.. When listening to tt 2 channel, what should be the settings? Someone mentioned disabling Audyssey, LF pass, Dynamic. Volume etc.. Thus I'm thinking just changing the Mode to Stereo maybe is not true unbiased 2 channel output.. Is there a means to set zone 2 to dedicated 2 channel...
  8. J

Mach One's..2 ch system secondary

Currently have moderate 5.1 JBL 530S w/ Denon x3600 AVR HSU vt15 sub **Want to mount 530s on top of Realistic Mach Ones and use as a 2ch system for 70s rock genre. Source: Realistic LAB400 tt Will get secondary amp for Mach Ones using preouts from Denon AVR.. Q. Is this a feasible way to end...
  9. J

JBL 530 upgrade to 580...?

Been using jbl 530 with 520 center Denon x3600 Hsu vtf-15 sub Pricing on 580s are now low insane.. Can the Denon drive the 590s ? Listen pretty loud heavy music/movies
  10. J

Foobar/win10 hdmi out...bitstream?

Looking for win10/foobar config.... I know people have been asking this on various sites but I want to output via HDMI high resolution multi-channel audio ISO, dsf etc to denon avr... I've loaded all of wasapi/asio drivers.. It seems I have to manually set the windows sound output by stereo or...
  11. J

HDMI Inputs: Receiver or 4K TV ?

Q. ROKU, FireTV, NVShield, BluRay Player HDMI : whether to continue to use AVR as primary HDM inputs, switching etc.as has been done for long time. OR, Use newer 4K TVs' HDMI inputs, that have all the various upscaling built in now. Thank you
  12. J

HDMI inputs: Use AVR or 4K TV ?

Q. ROKU, FireTV, NVShield, BluRay Player HDMI : whether to continue to use AVR as primary HDM inputs, switching etc.as has been done for long time. OR, Use newer 4K TVs' HDMI inputs, that have all the various upscaling built in now. Thank you
  13. J

JBL 580 vs Infinity R263

Existing Denon x3600 avr Hsu LRC hb1 mk2 bookshelf Hsu vtf 15 sub Listen to pretty high volumes and bass Wanting a more dynamic LRC, floor standing.... Thoughts ? Thank you
Top Bottom