Search results

1. A

SMSL DA9 - Wait and see, or solid buy?

My unit now has an issue with the volume knob. When i turn the volume up or down and release it, the menu is selected. It's super annoying. I end up using the remote. I'am starting to hate this unit really bad. Because it wasn't cheap.
  2. A

SMSL DA-9 stuck on "S.M.S.L" boot screen (won't power on)

Thank you, i will do the trick to my unit. I will let you guys know if this works.
  3. A

SMSL DA-9 stuck on "S.M.S.L" boot screen (won't power on)

I receive this product a couple of weeks ago and today i turn on the power amp and immediately got stuck on SMSL logo. Apparently this is one of the few problems that this unit has. I am using the brightness to almost full and balanced input.
  4. A

I'm still waiting for the DA-9 to arrive to my country. Anyone notices a difference using the XLR and unbalanced inputs?
  5. A

I bought the DA-9 yesterday with a pair of Micca BR42. I hope it can deliver a good match. I also have a SMSL SU-9 on my desk which is pretty an endgame to me. In the future i am planning to use this amp and dac combo with better speakers for the main room.
  6. A

SMSL SH-8S Review (headphone amplifier)

shenzhen audio posted on their Facebook Page that is coming soon. I would like to know the specs and if its size matches with the SU-9 for stacking.
  7. A

Singxer SA-1 Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

Great review. I was waiting for it. If i have an SMSL SU-9 and Drop THX 789 what differences should i expect if i replace the amp for the Singxer sa-1?
Top Bottom