Search results

1. C

Advice for Hypex NC2k amp vendor for 'semi-pro' application?

thanks, ac infinity makes some decent temp-triggered rack coolers which i have used in the past for other applications. i'll be sure to add this to my list.
  2. C

Advice for Hypex NC2k amp vendor for 'semi-pro' application?

In the dance music scene there is a revival of music enthusiasts who want to provide sound to small (~100 person) parties with an 'audiophile-quality' sound system. This is a similar motivation to legendary New York impresario David Mancuso and his Loft parties of the 1970s, which occurred...
  3. C

FS: Topping NX4 DSD

Hi there, this is a Topping NX4 DSD for sale for USD 100 including shipping. Works great, just decided to go with a dongle instead instead of this, which is the size of a deck of cards. On the other hand, this has the power to drive demanding headphones and doesn't draw power from your mobile...
  4. C

DX7s doesn't work with Airport Express

My background is in computing, not in audio circuits, so I may be speaking out of turn, but it seems to me that Differential Manchester encoded signals like SPDIF, where the bit state is signalled only by the presence or absence of a phase transition at any point between clock transitions, not...
  5. C

While I agree with the poster who suggested SPDIF reconstruction using a memory buffer and a more accurate clock than the AE would probably fix the issue, it begs the question: If memory buffering and signal reconstruction can be done in an inline device, it can be done in the DAC itself, with...
  6. C

After reading the review on this forum, I purchased a DX7s. One caveat with this DAC: it doesn't work with an Apple Airport Express. Apple has basically abandoned this product line so this may matter less in the future but it was a disappointment for me. The symptoms are glitches/silences in the...
Top Bottom