Search results

1. M

Multi-channel DSD playback

Eversolo Streamer has HDMI out and is also Roon Ready.
  2. M

Starke Sound AD4.320 Review (Multichannel Amplifier)

Hey guys, New model just released... Will you look into it? Maybe they fixed all the issues above :) https://shop.starkesound.com/products/fiera4
  3. M

Starke Sound AD4.320 Review (Multichannel Amplifier)

Hi everyone, I’m running 7.2.4 with Denon 4500 and these speakers: 2x B&W 603s 1x HTM6 4x B&W M-1 4x B&W CCM362 Denon is powering everything expcet the 2 main speakers, which I got XTZ edge A2-300, 2 years ago… and I can’t complain really. I enjoy both, home theatre and 2 channel music...
  4. M

XTZ A2-400 - ICEpower ICEedge Class D new power amp

I can't because I had nothing to compare it to, except my Denon 4500h. When I bought Denon 4500h, at the same time, I got new speakers, B&W 603 and HTM6. I run 7.2.4 with 4x B&W M-1 as surrounds and 4x B&W CCM362 ceiling speakers. I was told that I need additional power amp for 603s to make them...
  5. M

Why? I watch most of the audio reviews on youtube and I consider his videos very helpful and informative. He was one of the reasons I bought A2-300 a year ago and I love that amp. Now I'm deciding of I should buy another two A2-300 or one A2-400. Hard choice :)
  6. M

Loxjie A30 Digital Power Amplifier

Wow, yeah, it looks identical. I'm sure it would be fine for qacoustics. I use it with B&W M-1 and REL T Zero sub. Sounds amazing.
  7. M

Yeah, just saw the price... It's a big jump in price and kind of ruined my plans... I was expecting €600-€800 max. :( I'm very sad now.
  8. M

XTZ EDGE A2-300 - Pictures from Inside

The new amp is called XTZ Edge A2-400. I use A2-300 since March or April when I got it for 395 EUR and I couldn't be happier. Using Denon AVR 4500h as pre-amp and B&W 603s speakers. Will definitely get the new Edge A2-400 and use the old A2-300 for centre channel B&W HTM6 :). Can't wait...
  9. M

Did you try USB port with android box?
  10. M

True, but the RCA input is used most of the time... nearly 100%. So I'm ok with that. BTW, just for fun, I borrowed one of my two subs from downstairs setup, just to see how it sounds with A30. It's B&W ASW610 and I just connected it with one RCA to sub out on the AMP. And holy shit! It sounded...
  11. M

Yes, I use Zen dac first. Just tested it with some Dire Straits songs and it sounds better than A30 dac, I think.
  12. M

Was looking at the Yamaha sub and in manual it says that the nob on the back is to cut high frequencies out. So I think this could work.
  13. M

I do have it connected both ways. Directly to iMac with optical cable and RCA to Zen.
  14. M

Main reason is because ifi Zen dac is amazing and can do MQA. And I also think that the headphone amp is slightly better. But yes, as a basic setup A30 would be enough for most people.
  15. M

Cost the double of SW150, but I'm sure it will also sound better :) Thanks for the help. BTW I really like the A30 so far. They became best friends with my ifi Zen dac :)
  16. M

And what about Emotiva Airmotiv SE8? Specs are: Outputs: Stereo left and right unbalanced RCA stereo inputs (with user-configurable 60/80/100 Hz high-pass bass management crossover). Controls: Volume / X-Over Frequency (low-pass) / High-pass Crossover Frequency / Phase Would that work better...
  17. M

In specs it says: Low Pass filter range 35–85Hz (10Hz steps)
  18. M

I know what I'll do, I'll get Wharfedale Diamond SW150 sub, which has both LINE IN/OUT and I'll try both connections. First using the SUB out on A30 and second, running the signal L/R from my pre-amp to the sub, cut the frequency with it and out to the A30. That should work fine, right?
  19. M

I just recieved my A30 and I really like it. The reaosn I got it is because I had two extra B&W M-1 speakers laying around and I decided to use them with my iMac. It's working fine and I'm also planing to get a sub. Something small, because my office is tiny. My question is... After I connect...
Top Bottom