Search results

1. V

Lyngdorf TDAI-1120 questions

When I got the 1120 last year it was surely working better. Somehow all the updates with bugfixes made it worse… I suspect that they are working on implementing Spotify lossless support, which is causing these news bugs.
  2. V

I asked Lyngdorf support about headphones, and it seems it was mistakenly included in the manual. This is what they replied to me:
  3. V

These days I changed my speakers, I used to have a pair of Dali Oberon 1s (small bookshelves) + a small sub, upgraded to Dali Rubicon 6 floorstanders, normally too large for my room, but not with RoomPerfect. :) I'm actually even more impressed with RoomPerfect with the new setup. Perhaps when I...
  4. V

It's a bit more complicated: Google Cast does support Spotify Connect, but the tdai 1120 also supports Spotify Connect natively. And because of this you can pick both ways: when you select the device in the Spotify app, the 1120 is listed only once, but if you press the '...' next to its name...
  5. V

In the meantime, does it work with Google Cast or Airplay?
  6. V

Still working here. A couple of times I had problems I disconnected it from the mains, and afterwards was ok (the power button just puts it in sleep mode). Did you try this?
  7. V

I ran RoomPerfect with two different configurations: a. distances configured properly, sub delay at 1ms b. same as a, but I measured the sub delay with REW, until I got the best integration pre-RP After running RP, the end results were very similar, so RP figured the actual sub delay on its...
  8. V

I tried it, works good so far. It should fix a bug I was experiencing (TV would turn off the amp, even if the input was not HMDI).
  9. V

Somebody was saying in another group that the analog outputs of the tdai 1120, while not bad, were mostly optimized for subs. Maybe you could try it for a few days at home?
  10. V

I don't think it sounds overly flat. However the spike I have at 70Hz annoys me, and I was a bit disappointed that RoomPerfect left some traces of it, so I manually made it flatter there. And those nulls I have in low midrange can't be fixed by RoomPerfect at all. I also noticed that the better...
  11. V

Here's what RoomPerfect did, btw. I'll probably want to tweak it a bit more once I have my own unit. This is before RoomPerfect: Note that this is already an improvement over my previous amp, as I have a sub, and the 1120 lets me put a high pass filter on the mains. After RoomPerfect: I...
  12. V

1120 is a product released this year, whereas 2170 was released in 2014. Therefore I'd assume that RoomPerfect is better in the 1120, on the other hand if the 2170 is still receiving updates they might be on the same level. 2170 surely has more power, and has the nicer volume button, if that's...
  13. V

@spacebar Oh and did you enable RoomPerfect?
  14. V

@spacebar thanks for the info! Are you using any voicing for the TV input? I was asking if it displays the volume on the amp itself, as I couldn't tell from the pictures that are now available online. Seems to me that Lyngdorf care a lot about integration with other electronics, which is...
  15. V

@spacebar I am curious how well it integrates with your TV, if you're using HDMI ARC/CEC. If you turn on the TV, does it turn on the amp, select the correct source, and then you can use the TV remote to control the volume? Also, is there any volume display, or only in the app? I have recently...
Top Bottom