Search results

1. 2

Perlisten S7t Speaker Review and Measurements (Audioholics)

No, I've comparing original B1+, original BS22 and modded BS22. I would put them in line like BS22 < B1+ <<< Modded BS22 :)
  2. 2

@Dennis Murphy , can you refer anyone from SF bay area who can give me a chance to listen to them ? :) I trust your speakers and mods, Just need the very last reason to push myself into buying them :) Already seen the graphs and just want to understand and hear how they'll sound before buying.
  3. 2

To be honest I've got terrible experience from B1+. I was recommended to go with them or Chane's one and did choose Emotiva. I end up with quite a bad product with a lot of resonances here and there. Then I decided to get bunch of Pioneers, did initial mod of BS22s and compared BS22, B1+ and...
  4. 2

Wow. Freq response looks fantastic. Out of curiosity: is there anything on-par with that for $1-2k ?
  5. 2

Affordable Accuracy Monitor Review

I've also did mod of all Pioneer speakers of the whole set and pretty happy with it. With this I came to a new question: how big is the difference between Dennis' BMRs vs AAM ? If anyone have them in SF Bay Area I can bring Pioneers to compare. I do see difference in measurements but just curios...
  6. 2

Speaker/Crossover wiring in Pioneer SP-FS52

Hi folks. Looks like I messed up wiring a bit in my Pioneer towers during changing baffling and tweeter. If anyone can check how MF and WF are interconnected it would be much appreciated :) I know that red wire from crossover comes to the MF (top one) and and ground black one goes to the bottom...
  7. 2

Yeah, these speakers with your mod is the best one I've heard so far. Coupled them initially with Elac Elements DAC/AMP and had gut feeling that something is wrong. Got an Amazon Link Amp and with my old Emu 0204 I was impressed how good they are. Thanks again @Dennis Murphy for that mod.
  8. 2

I believe Dennis released limited batch of AAMs again. Just saw an update on philharmonicaudio.com $200+shipping is a very attractive price for these gems.
  9. 2

Infinity Reference 253 Review (speaker)

Just my 2c here: With all respect to work @amirm did twice already I would suggest to just test another speaker because this one can have issues if amp end up in protection so easily. If there are crossover issues then there is no point to believe in graphs with dip and generally "hot highs"...
  10. 2

Cheap Pioneer speakers appear to be on closeout sale, SP-FS53 and the SW-10 subwoofer.

@Dennis Murphy thanks a lot for sharing FS52 mod. I will try to document everything I've did and try to publish results. @Sonny1 well, I believe that time is the main problem and resource we losing ;) Btw: If somebody can review crossover mod for the BS22 I've done in according to the Dennis...
  11. 2

Cheap Pioneer speakers appear to be on closeout sale, SP-FS53 and the SW-10 subwoofer.

@Dennis Murphy Well, I've actually did that few days ago but got no response and decided to ask here just in case if that e-mail is no longer monitored. Looks like BS22 is still not a history yet, saw them on woot.com sale 2 days ago but they're already gone =(
  12. 2

@Dennis Murphy can you please share docs about FS-52 mod ? I've already modded BS22 (replaced tweeter and rebuild crossover) and found it's sounds great. Would like to do the same with towers as well. Thanks a lot!
Top Bottom